- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Superb Double Fronted Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Drawing Room, Living Room & Dining Room
- Magnificent Modern Family Kitchen & Dining Area
- Cloakroom & Ground Floor WC Facility
- 6 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Including Second Floor Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Duluxe Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Gardens to Rear with Excellent Parking to Front of Building
- Convenient Access to City Centre, City Airport & Range of Local Schools
Additional Information*** OPEN VIEWING THURSDAY 21ST MARCH 6-7 PM ***
An exceptional double fronted semi detached family home in a prime residential location in south east Belfast. Conveniently positioned for those seeking good access to the city centre, Queen's University, City Hospital, Belfast City Airport and a range of local schools.
The excellent accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a drawing room, dining room, living room, cloakroom and separate ground floor WC facility, and a superb modern kitchen and dining area. Upstairs on two additional floors are six bedrooms, (one of which, on the second floor, has an ensuite shower room), and a deluxe family bathroom with separate utility area.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, south facing rear garden and driveway parking to the front. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature walnut hardwood flooring, cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.1m x 3.9m (16' 9" x 12' 10")
Feature sandstone fireplace, surround and mantle with cast iron inset, feature walnut hardwood floor, cornice ceiling. Folding doors opening to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
French doors to substantial decking area, cornice ceiling, feature fireplace with cast iron inset, surround and gas coal effect fire, feature walnut hardwood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.4m x 3.9m (17' 9" x 12' 10")
Superb marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, feature walnut hardwood floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, feature walnut hardwood floor.
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 10.2m x 3.8m (33' 6" x 12' 6")
Exceptional range of modern high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces, under unit lighting, double French doors to substantial decking area, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, built-in breakfast bar, dining area, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.4m x 3.9m (17' 9" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.11m x 3.91m (16' 9" x 12' 10")
Cornice ceiling, double built-in robes and shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.71m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine and gas tumble dryer, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.8m x 2.6m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, panelled bath with mixer tap, heated towel rail style radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Velux windows, storage in eaves. Open aspect to . . .
- DRESSING AREA:
- 2.4m x 1.8m (7' 10" x 5' 11")
Double built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with mains power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, storage cupboard.
- Spacious off street parking area at front of property. Useful outside utility space/storage area, dog run at side of property. Enclosed south facing rear garden, detached patio area and separate paved courtyard area with additional outside storage unit.
Park Road is first on the left hand side heading out of town over the Ormeau Bridge and after the park turn left into Park Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »