- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Striking Extended Red-Brick Semi-Detached Residence Situated In A Well Renowned Residential Location
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Two Bright & Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fiited Kitchen Open Plan To Family Living Area
- Downstairs W.C
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate W.C
- Additional Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Well Manicured Garden To Front With Driveway For Ample Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Garden To Rear Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Areas
- Excellent Area Well Established & Highly Sought After Among Families
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to present this superb extended semi-detached family home to the market. Situated in the well established and highly sought after Orpen area of South Belfast, which boasts a number of leading schools, local shops and excellent transport links into Belfast and further afield, all within comfortable walking distance.
Internally, this property has everything a prospective buyer may require. Tasteful neutral decor, well proportioned and lovingly maintained throughout, this property would be perfect for first time buyers and young families. The ground floor comprises of two bright and spacious reception rooms, a downstairs w/c and a fitted kitchen which is open plan to a third family living area which is ideal for entertaining. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms white bathroom suite with separate w.c and additional separate shower room, perfect for growing families. To the rear there is a private enclosed garden with garage which would be perfect on a summer evening for outdoor dining and entertaining
This area is always incredibly popular with buyers and this property will be no different. Internally viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the appeal of this property and all it has to offer
- Original stain glass window, original parquet flooring, understairs storage, cloaks, double penalled radiator.
- 4.01m x 3.51m (13' 2" x 11' 6")
(Into bay). Original parquet flooring, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.51m (12' 3" x 11' 6")
Original parquet flooring, attractive fireplace with wood surround, tiled inset & hearth with open fire, panelled radiator, double doors to kitchen.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING:
- 5.84m x 5.23m (19' 2" x 17' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units, glass display cupboards, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 5 ring gas hob, integrated extractor fan, built in electric oven & grill, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, dishwasher space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, Open to snug
- Velux roof light, double panelled radiator, patio door to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Original stained glass window, access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.82m (13' 5" x 9' 3")
Built in robes, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.51m (12' 3" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.41m (8' 8" x 7' 11")
Storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.49m x 3.m (8' 2" x 9' 10")
Slide robe, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps & telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush W.C, ceramic tiled flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure, PVC panelled ralls,ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan, panelled raditator,
- To the front: Well manicured garden laid in lawn with shrubs & flower, driveway for off street parking.
To the rear: Enclosed garden laid in lawn, paved patio areas, shrubs.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up & over door, light & power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »