- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and modernised semi-detached villa
- 4 bedrooms
- Master with ensuite wc
- Living room
- Dining room with French doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Utility room with downstairs wc
- Contemporary, family bathroom with separate shower
- Natural gas central heating system
- uPVC double glazing
- Off-street driveway parking
- Fully enclosed rear garden with south-west aspect
- Walking distance to Ballyhackamore Village
- Close to excellent local schools
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout, this bright and well-proportioned semi enjoys a double storey extension.
All four bedrooms are of a good size and the master features an ensuite wc and basin.
The well-appointed kitchen benefits from an excellent range of appliances and is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area, if required.
Unusually for the majority of semis in this highly convenient locality, there is a utility room which also has an additional, downstairs wc.
With little to do except move in, we have no hesitation in recommending viewing as soon as possible.
- Composite front door with double glazed panels and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling. Under stairs storage cupboard. Door with glazed panels to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.82m x 3.4m (12' 6" x 11' 2")
Cornice ceiling. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.82m x 3.18m (12' 6" x 10' 5")
French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.28m x 4.23m (14' 0" x 13' 11")
(At widest points). Modern range of high and low level high-gloss units. Integrated appliances including fan assisted oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer. Five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Ceramic tiled floor. uPvC double glazed back door to garden.
- 3.76m x 1.8m (12' 4" x 5' 11")
Modern range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for tumble dryer, additional fridge or freezer etc. Cloaks area, low flush wc. Baxi natural gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin with cupboards underneath. Low flush wc, separate shower cubicle with double-tray (1350mm), "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.85m x 3.2m (12' 8" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling. Door to:
- ENSUITE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with cupboard underneath. Ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.21m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
(Into wall-to-wall range of built-in robes with sliding doors). Cornice.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 3.05m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 2.11m (9' 4" x 6' 11")
(At widest points). Built-in robes.
- Cornice ceiling. Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE: Floored with Velux and light.
- Double entrance pillars. Brick pavior driveway with off-street parking. Bin store. Outside light.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with south-westerly aspect. Currently laid in brick paviors for ease of maintenance. Outside light, tap and power point.
Heading towards city centre from Ballyhackamore on Upper Newtownards Road, turn left after Marks & Spencer on to North Road. Orangefield Road is fourth on the left (just after Kirkliston Park).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »