- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Mid-Terrace
- Spacious Living Room, Bay Window
- Shaker Style Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom, Pvc Panelling
- Four Good Bedrooms
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to introduce to the sales market this superb extended property located on popular Norglen Road in the Turf Lodge area of West Belfast. Popular due to its host of amenities including shops, schools, the M1 Motorway, The Kennedy Centre shopping centre and is yet just a short journey to Belfast City Centre.
The property itself; modern decor throughout comprises, hallway entrance leading to a spacious living room with feature bay window, kitchen in shaker style units and contemporary bathroom with pvc wall panelling. Upstairs this property hosts four good sized bedrooms; three of which boast build in wardrobes. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed gardens to front and rear amd attractive stone cladding the the front exterior.
- 1.883m x 4.846m (6' 2" x 15' 11")
Pvc door, laminate flooring, radiator
Under stair utility area
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.518m x 4.423m (11' 6" x 14' 6")
Laminate flooring, bay window, double radiator
- 4.162m x 2.702m (13' 8" x 8' 10")
Shaker style units, vinyl flooring, pvs wall panelling, bay window, radiator
- 1.878m x 1.82m (6' 2" x 5' 12")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, feature pvc wall panelling, vinyl flooring, recessed lighting
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.648m x 2.512m (8' 8" x 8' 3")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.689m x 3.07m (8' 10" x 10' 1")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.592m x 2.876m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
Laminate, single radiator, built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.812m x 2.886m (9' 3" x 9' 6")
Laminate, single radiator, built in wardrobes
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Norglen Road is located in the Turf lodge Estate in West Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »