- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Opportunity to Acquire A Modern Retail/Office Block Situated In A Busy Town Centre Location With Convenient Car Parking To Front.
- Ground Floor Area: 795 Sq. Ft Approx.
- First Floor Area: 705 Sq. Ft.
- Total Area: 1500 Sq. Ft.
- The Building may be let as one unit or two with individual entrances to each property.
- Rates: £2952.27 per annum as at January 2019.
- Gas Fired Central Heating System.
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames.
Front Shop Office: 27'4 x 20'7.
Hallway: 17'2 x 5'5. Laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen Area: 10'10 x 5'1 Laminate wood flooring.
Toilet: 9'6 x 5'1. Tiled floor.
Stairs to First Floor.
Main Shop Floor: 32'0 x 11'9.
Room/Office (1): 12'9 x 11'6 Laminate wood flooring.
Room/Office (2): 13'4 x 8'7 with separate walk-in electric shower unit.
Room/Office (3): 13'1 x 9'0 Housing Gas Fired Boiler.
* Gas Fired Central Heating System.
* Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »