- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi-Detached Villa
- Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room, Kitchen With A Good Range Of Modern Units & Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Main Bedroom With Ensuite
- Family Bathroom With Luxury White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Off Street Parking For Two Cars
- Convenient Location With Excellent Transport Links
Additional InformationThis superb, modern, semi-detached family home presents an opportunity to purchase a spacious residence in the ever popular Millreagh Development. The home provides easy access to many amenities including leading schools, shops, the amenities of Dundonald Village, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings, and Eastpoint Entertainment Village. The location also offers a short commute to Belfast City Centre and George Best City Airport.
Internally, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, dining room open plan to modern fully fitted kitchen and a cloakroom with WC. The first floor, there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite, and a spacious family bathroom. Externally, the property offers a side driveway leading to an enclosed private rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, and uPVC double glazing.
This excellent family home offers an abundance of internal living space in a highly desirable residential area, and it is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. All in all a beautiful family home which can only be fully appreciated by internal inspection.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.89m (16' 4" x 12' 9")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.6m x 3.48m (21' 8" x 11' 5")
Full range of high and low level units. 4 ring gas hob with under oven. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor. French double doors to rear.
- White suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.84m (12' 9" x 12' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.48m (11' 7" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.95m (11' 4" x 9' 8")
- Access to roof space via aluminium ladder with power and light.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front is car parking for two cars. To the rear is a paved patio area and gardens in lawns bordered by shrub beds, and enjoying all day sunshine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »