- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached dwelling
- 5 Bedrooms (4 to first floor, 1 with en-suite)
- Open plan Living/Kitchen
- Reception Hallway with Solid Ash stairs and stone carpet
- Sun Room
- Utility Room
- Shower Room to Ground Floor
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Oak PVC effect windows, facia and soffitt
- Oil fired central heating system
- TV points and telephone points in all Bedrooms
- Alarm system
- Antique brass switches
- Ash skirting, Articlave and doors
- Detached Double Garage with self contained flat above
- Pebbled play area bounded by wooden fencing
- Approx 2900 sq ft
- Accessed by a shared laneway
Additional InformationHomes Independent bring to the market this exceptional and one of a kind detached dwelling of appoximately 2900sqft. Having been lovingly cared for, this beautiful property has been finished to a high specification and will meet the needs of many family buyers. Boasting 5 bedrooms (one on groundfloor), designer kitchen, luxury bathroom and double garage with self contained first floor flat, this is a real gem
Our agent Fiona remarks "This beautiful home has so much more than first meets the eye. It is rare to find a property with so much to offer yet so much future potential." One must book a personal viewing to fully appreciate the many fine features on offer at Sunshine House.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With double solid oak doors with feature stain glass windows. Stoned carpet. Ash ceiling and recessed lighting. Solid oak door with leaded glass panels to reception hallway.
- RECEPTION HALLWAY:
- With stoned carpet. Solid ash stairwell and balustrade to first floor. Spacious under stair storage area. Glazed ash door to kitchen.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE:
- 11.96m x 4.24m (39' 3" x 13' 11")
With a luxury range of hand made bespoke Pippy Oak solid wooden units, Rangemaster stove set in antique red brick housing with six ring gas hob and electric double oven, extractor fan over. Belfast sink. Integrated Bosch dish washer, bridge and combination Bosch electric oven and microwave. Spacious larders with shelved storage. Saucepan drawers, utensil drawers. Glazed display units. Pelmet lighting, recessed lighting. Hoover kickboard. Spacious living areawith multi fuel burning cast iron belly stove with exposed antique red brick surround with slate hearth and feature beam. Bay window. Recessed lighting. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.57m (15' 5" x 15' 0")
With arch way from kitchen vaulted ash ceiling and feature beams. Recessed lighting. Oak PVC effect double glazed patio doors to rear. Ceramic tile flooring. Beautiful panoramic views to rear.
- 6.2m x 4.19m (20' 4" x 13' 9")
With provision for fire place. Bay window and recessed lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With oak stable door to rear with feature stain glass window.
- BEDROOM (5)/PLAYROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.72m (10' 6" x 8' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC and WHB to vanity unit with mirror. Heated towel rail fully tiled walls and stoned carpet.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With a range of Pippy Oak effect eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for wahing machine. Splash back tiling and tiled flooring.
- Spacious gallery landing with solid ash spindle stair case, recessed lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.19m (17' 5" x 13' 9")
With built in wardrobe solid ash doors. Bay window, recessed lighting.
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB to vanity unit Aqualisa power shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Stoned carpet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 4.22m (14' 8" x 13' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.71m (13' 10" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.24m x 4.06m (13' 11" x 13' 4")
With built in wardrobe.
- With 3 piece luxury black and white suite comprising Saniara LFWC, WHB free standing claw foot cast iron slipper bath with telephone shower over. Heated towel rail. Recessed lighting. Part tiled walls stoned carpet.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- With self contained first floor flat. Beam vacuum system to be connected.
- Accessed via a shared lane way from main road leading to stoned driveway to dwelling. Gardens in lawn with planted trees and shrubbery. Raised patio area to rear ideal for BBQ season pebbled play park area. Sunshine garden with a beautiful range of plants and flowers and gardens in lawn outside shed vegetable patch with a variety of vegetables and herbs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »