- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in Carryduff
- Extended to offer superb living space
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition
- Private end of cul-de-sac site with a spacious garden
- Fabulous lounge with a feature fireplace
- Living & dining room with French doors to the lounge
- Modern kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Floored roof space with velux windows
- Garage with light, power and plumbing for a washing machine
- Rear garden with a lawn, a patio and a large garden shed
- Spacious driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
Additional InformationGet the Key for the Lough!
This is a fantastic example of a much loved and well-maintained semi-detached home located in a popular area of Carryduff. The property has been extended to offer spacious accommodation and benefits from a private end of cul-de-sac site with a fantastic rear garden. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to appeal to first time buyers and young families.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a lounge with a feature fireplace with French doors to a fantastic dining & living room which in turn offers access to the garden and to a modern kitchen. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. The roof space has been floored and benefits from two velux windows.
To the front and side there is a spacious driveway leading to a detached garage with benefits from light, power and plumbing for a washing machine. The rear garden is very private and offers a a lawn, a patio and a large garden shed.
Lough Moss Park is a quiet cul-de-sac that is within walking distance to Carryduff Town Centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.66m x 3.66m (18'7" x 12')
- Living/Dining Room 5.51m x 4.17m (18'1" x 13'8")
- Kitchen 3.51m x 2.54m (11'6" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 1 3.63m x 3.66m (11'11" x 12')
- Bedroom 2 3.63m x 2.34m (11'11" x 7'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.11m (9'8" x 6'11")
- Bathroom 2.16m x 1.80m (7'1" x 5'11")
- Floored Roofspace 5.56m x 2.74m (18'3" x 9')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »