This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Large living room
- Tarmac driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
55 Keelmount Grange, Portadown, BT62 1UE
A desirable bungalow in a desirable location. Situated within the semi-rural and ever popular Keelmount Grange development the property is situated approx. 5 miles from Portadown Town Centre yet within walking distance of Scotch Street petrol station and convenience store and Richmount primary school. The property comprises of a living room, two double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom all on the one level with generous rear garden and tarmac driveway. This property will to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and is sure to attract interest. For further details please contact Ivan Hewitt at our Portadown office on 028 3839 6856.
- Entrance Hall
- Via wooden door with glazed panel and wood effect laminate flooring.
- Living Room 17' 7'' x 13' 11'' (5.36m x 4.23m) At widest Points
- Large living room with feature fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring and two double panel radiators.
- Rear Hallway
- Access to Hot press and wood effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13' 5'' x 13' 5'' (4.08m x 4.10m) At widest points
- Practical kitchen area with a range of wood effect wall and base units, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and cooker, double panel radiator and access to rear garden.
- Bathroom 9' 5'' x 6' 7'' (2.88m x 2.0m)
- White suite comprising of WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer tap with telephone shower attachment, tiled splash backs and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 11' 5'' x 9' 5'' (3.48m x 2.86m)
- Front aspect double bedroom, laminate wood effect flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 16' 9'' x 9' 11'' (5.10m x 3.01m) At widest points
- Rear aspect double bedroom, wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator and access to attic.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with pathway leading to front door, Tarmac drive to side of property providing multiple end to end car parking spaces. Enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn with partially planted beds and paved pathway.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 2 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views