- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Windows & Doors
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Investors
This deceptively spacious 3 bed mid terrace home, with modern kitchen & bathroom, priced competitively offers an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike. Convenient to shops, schools, churches & transport links, we recommend you arrange an early internal inspection of this home to avoid missing out.
* ENTRANCE HALL - Accessed by uPVC front door, understairs storage.
* LIVING ROOM - (3.66m x 4.31m) Feature “hole in wall” fireplace with wood burning stove & granite hearth, laminate wood flooring, tv point & phone point.
* KITCHEN/DINING - (6.28m x 3.18m) With range of eye & low level modern “high gloss” kitchen cabinet units, integrated eye level electric oven & built in electric hob, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel chimney cooker hood & splash back, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for water & ice dispenser in american style fridge freezer, laminate flooring, tv point, recessed LED spotlights, uPVC back door to rear garden.
* STAIRS TO LANDING with built in hotpress and separate cupboard, access to roofspace.
* BEDROOM 1 - (2.96m x 3.30m) Built in mirrored sliderobes.
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.25m x 3.30m)
* BEDROOM 3 - (4.32m x 2.70m) Built in wardrobe.
* BATHROOM - (2.62m x 1.53m) Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, uPVC panelled ceiling.
* uPVC FASCIA & SOFFITS
* GARDEN SHED
* BOILER HOUSE WITH LIGHT AND POWER
* FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN LAID IN LAWN WITH PATIO AREA
* OUTSIDE TAP & LIGHT
* FRONT GARDEN FULLY ENCLOSED BY WOODEN FENCE, LAID IN COLOURED STONES
* RATES 20/21 £656.12
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »