- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculately Presented Semi Detached Villa In Popular Residential Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Both With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window & Feature Staircase With Chrome Spindles
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Soft Closing Cabinets & Minerva Composite Worktop
- Ground Floor Wet Room With Non-Slip Floor, WC, Wash Hand Basin & Mains Shower
- Main First Floor Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- The Property Was Significantly Re-Built In 2007 Following Extensive Fire
- Internal Walls Replastered, Ceilings Replaced, New Roof, Re-Wired & Re-Plumbed
- No Onward Chain, Ideal For First Time Buyers And Investors
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented semi detached property was significantly re-built in 2007 after an extensive fire. At this time the property was re-roofed, re-plumbed, re-wired, and underfloor heating was installed to the ground and first floors. All the internal walls have been re plastered and the floors and ceilings replaced. A Phoenix Gas heating system has been also installed.
The property has a contemporary feel throughout with a modern fitted kitchen, spacious lounge with feature staircase, ground floor wet room, two well proportioned bedrooms and a first floor three piece white bathroom suite. The entire ground floor area is wheelchair accessible. Outside there are low maintenance patio to the front and rear with front gate and ramp access to the rear.
The property could easily be converted to a three bedroom villa if required by removing the first floor bathroom. Available with no onward chain, this would make for an ideal first time buyer home and investors alike, and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AND KITCHEN AREA:
- 7.06m x 4.27m (23' 2" x 14' 0")
Bay window, laminate flooring, feature oak style wooden staircase with chrome spindles, quality Hygena fitted kitchen comprising of a range of high and low level cupboards with soft closing doors, feature LED lighting and composite Minerva worktop, stainless steel Franke sink unit with feature tap, plumbed for washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer, space for under counter fridge, built-in CDA integrated microwave.
- WET ROOM:
- Wash hand basin, push button WC, Triton thermostatic shower unit, non slip flooring, PVC panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.64m (13' 9" x 8' 8")
At widest points. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.21m (11' 8" x 7' 3")
L shaped room. Laminate flooring.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
- Low maintenance enclosed gardens areas to front and rear, front gate, wheelchair ramp access to rear, security lighting to front and rear, outside tap.
Off Ballygomartin Road, Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »