- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Proportioned Mid Terrace Property with Mature Outlook to Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Double Bedrooms to the First Floor
- First Floor Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Garden with Predestrian Access to Rear to Redburn Country Park
- Southerly Aspect to Rear
- Conveniently Located Between Holywood and East Belfast
- Excellent Access to Bus & Rail Network
Additional InformationThis recently refurbished mid-terrace home offers a convenient location with easy access to Holywood and East Belfast. The property is within walking distance to Holywood's Bustling town centre, excellent range of local schools and Redburn Country Park. It is also in close proximity to Tesco 24 Hours Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange and Belfast City Airport.
Internally, the property boasts a bright and spacious living environment including a recently fitted modern kitchen, bathroom with a contemporary white suite and three well-proportioned bedrooms. Other benefits include an enclosed rear garden with desirable southerly aspect.
With nothing to do but move in, this fine home is sure to create instant interest to first-time buyers, young professionals or investors alike. We therefore recommend you to view at the earliest convient time.
- uPVC double glazed front door with inset stained glass leaded window, double glazed side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage and cloaks cupboard under stairs, oak laminate wooden flooring.
- 6.394m x 3.323m (20' 12" x 10' 11")
Bespoke fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level high gloss off-white units, stainless steel fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel Smeg sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, glazed splashback, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, laminate work surface and upstand with built-in breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor throughout, with dining or living space into bay window with outlook to front.
- 4.335m x 3.824m (14' 3" x 12' 7")
uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden, glazed door to lounge, oak laminate wooden flooring, outlook to rear.
- Built-in display shelving, outlook to front with views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving, access hatch to roofspace.
- Insulated and partially floored for storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 2.74m (14' 4" x 9' 0")
Mature outlook to rear with mature views to Redburn Forest Park.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.778m (14' 0" x 9' 1")
Laminate wooden flooring, mature outlook to front with distant views to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.33m (11' 7" x 10' 11")
Mature outlook to rear, views to Redburn Forest Park, built-in robes.
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, tiled splashback with modern electric shower unit, glazed shower screen, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Mature front garden laid in lawns, mature rear enclosed garden laid in lawns and paved patio areas, garden storage shed, oil storage tank, southerly aspect.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood in the direction of Belfast along Holywood High Street turn left, just before the petrol station located on the right hand side, into Jackson's Road. Take the first right onto Old Holywood Road then left into Firmount Crescent. Number 55 is located at the top on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »