- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi detached home with a ground floor bedroom and ensuite wet room.
- Four bedrooms.
- Two Separate reception rooms.
- Developed roofspace.
- Fitted kitchen open plan to dining space.
- Gas heating.
- Off road carparking.
- Superb location close to schools, shops and transport links.
Offering extended, large family orientated living space, this semi detached home benefits from being in proximity to an excellent selection of schools, both primary and secondary to include being positioned opposite De La Salle College. Allowing ease of access to all amenities Andersonstown has to offer, including transport links as well as the Glider, motorway network and within easy reach of Finaghy Railway Station, this one is not to be missed. Four bedrooms to include an extended downstairs bedroom with ensuite wet room. Developed roofspace. Two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen open to dining space. First floor bathroom suite. Partially Upvc double glazing. Gas heating. Off road carparking. Enclosed rear garden area. With versatile accommodation together with a downstairs bedroom and wet room, this home will appeal to a range of buyers an must be seen to fully appreciated. EPC D61
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 12'0 x 10'10 (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'8 x 12'0 (4.47m x 3.66m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, attractive fireplace.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN / DINING 14'2 x 12'5 (4.32m x 3.78m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, open plan to generous dining space.
- EXTENDED DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM 1 12'4 x 11'4 (3.76m x 3.45m)
- ENSUITE WET ROOM
- Electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 14'1 x 8'8 (4.29m x 2.64m)
- Built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 3 10'8 x 8'11 (3.25m x 2.72m)
- Built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 4 9'8 x 9'3 (2.95m x 2.82m)
- Built-in slide robes.
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, partilly tiled walls.
- Hotpress. Staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 22'0 x 9'7 (6.71m x 2.92m)
- Velux window, storage into eaves.
- Enclosed rear garden area, off street carparking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »