- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red Brick Detached Family Home
- Currently Six Bedroom Layout
- Converted Roofspace
- Drawing Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- En Suite to Main Bedroom
- Generous Site with Southerly Aspect to Rear
- Dual Vehicular Access from Demesne Road with Ample Parking
- Garage to the Rear from Lynwood Park Off My Lady's Mile. Ideal as a Home Office or for those who Operate Business From Home.
- Prestigious and Sought After Location
- Within Walking Distance to a Range of Local Schools, Holywood High Street and Golf Club
- Ease of Access for the Commuter via Road and Rail
Additional InformationPositioned along Demesne Road, one of Holywood's most desirable locations. This red brick family home offers an ideal opportunity to those seeking convenience and adaptability. Number 55 occupies a generous mature site with vehicular access from Demesne Road and also Lynwood Park, off My Lady's Mile, leading to a detached double garage. This garage could be ideal as a home office or for those who operate business from home.
Currently the layout provides five bedrooms to the first floor and converted roofspace to the second floor with dormer window to rear with views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills. To the ground floor is a large drawing room with patio doors leading to the rear sun terrace and garden, a separate dining room and kitchen/dining/living space. With ample parking to the front and rear driveway access through Lynwood Park ensures this property has potential for a garage/home office/consulting possibilities. Internally the property would benefit from sympathetic modernisation where the purchaser can tailor the bedroom layout to their own specification.
Demesne Road is highly desirable and within walking distance of local grammar and primary schools, Holywood's High Street and Golf Club and offers ease of convenience to the commuter via road and rail networks.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with double glazed inset and matching side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, double glazed stained glass window, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.07m (10' 8" x 10' 1")
Cornice ceiling, mature outlook to rear gardens.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.11m x 4.19m (23' 4" x 13' 9")
Picture windows to front and rear, dual aspect, stone fireplace, hearth, mahogany mantel and open fire, aluminium double glazed access door to rear sun terrace and garden, cornice ceiling.
- 6.43m x 2.87m (21' 1" x 9' 5")
Oak fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, built-in high level stainless steel double ovens, ceramic tiled floor, peninsula unit with display shelving, open to dining area, hardwood double glazed access door to side, outlook to side and mature outlook to rear garden, double glazed stained glass window to return.
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.38m (13' 8" x 11' 1")
Mature outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in bathroom cabinets, fully tiled walls, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, additional built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.51m (13' 8" x 8' 3")
Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Outlook to rear, view across Belfast Lough to the Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
Range of built-in furniture including built-in robes, study desk and display shelving, outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (5)/OFFICE:
- 2.77m x 2.44m (9' 1" x 8' 0")
Range of built-in furniture including built-in robes, study desk, cupboards above, mature outlook to rear.
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin x two, bidet, panelled bath with mixer taps, fully tiled walls.
Concealed Staircase to Bedroom Six
- BEDROOM (6):
- 7.37m x 4.65m (24' 2" x 15' 3")
Fully floored and sheeted, light, power, radiators, excellent view elevated across Holywood to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, additional access to study.
- 3.28m x 2.13m (10' 9" x 7' 0")
Outlook to side, access to eaves.
- Vehicular access from front to main road, tarmacking with ample parking for numerous vehicles, front garden laid in lawns with mature shrubs and planting, access to both sides of property, rear garden with southerly aspect and south westerly aspect, laid in lawns, mature trees, shrubs and planting, paved patio areas, raised paved sun terrace, detached double garage, utility space under sun terrace, plumbed for washing machine, double drainer stainless steel sink unit and storage, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue along the High Street in the direction of Belfast. Turn left into My Lady's Mile. Continue to the top of My Lady's Mile and turn right onto Demesne Road. Number 55 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »