- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 21 Miles from British Open Golf Tournament
- An Impressive, Detached Family Home on an Elevated Site
- Magnificent Gardens Extending to approximately 2 Acres with Full Size All Weather Tennis Court
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Office & Library
- 4 Main Bedrooms, Additional Roofspace Room (Bedroom & Sitting Room)
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC; Ground Floor Cloaks & WC Facility
- Modern Kitchen with Extensive Range of High and Low Level Units, Separate Utility Room
- Conveniently Placed to Access Belfast International Airport & Antrim via New Dual Carriageway/A26 heading both North & South
- Double Attached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Economy Seven Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationSuperb family home on an elevated site approximately a quarter of a mile from Cloughmills village in Co Antrim. Situated within outstanding gardens extending to approximately 2 acres of lawns, mature shrubs, trees and boundary hedging.
This impressive home was the original doctor's home and surgery for the area and offers generous accommodation that comprises, on the ground floor, a drawing room, dining room, family room, office and smaller library room. A modern kitchen with extensive range of built-in units and separate utility room. Upstairs are four bedrooms at first floor level, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room and balcony, bedroom (4) at present is utilized as a fully fitted home study.
Additionally from the landing a spiral wooden staircase leads to two roofspace rooms with views to the rear of the property over adjoining farmland.
In addition the property benefits from a combination of oil fired central heating and economy seven central heating, double glazed windows and outside, quite exceptional gardens. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs cloakroom.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.8m x 3.78m (19' 0" x 12' 5")
Feature fireplace surround with tiled inset and hearth, open fire, economy seven storage heater, uPVC framed double glazed windows.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.5m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
Feature range of built-in matching display cabinets and wood panelled walls, feature fireplace surround, economy seven storage heater, serving hatch to kitchen.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.02m x 3.37m (19' 9" x 11' 1")
Extensive range of modern high and low level units, plumbed for dishwasher, double drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in five ring gas hob, extensive canopy with integrated fan over hob, built-in oven and grill, breakfast area, integrated fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.28m (12' 5" x 7' 6")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, range of built-in units.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.8m (20' 4" x 12' 6")
- SEPARATE STUDY/LIBRARY:
- 2.5m x 2.18m (8' 2" x 7' 2")
- REAR PORCH:
- 3.8m x 2.6m (12' 6" x 8' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, original doctor's waiting room.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.46m x 3.73m (14' 8" x 12' 3")
Extensive range of modern built-in wardrobes, bi-folding sliding door to balcony, economy seven storage heater.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.05m x 3.45m (13' 3" x 11' 4")
Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.5m x 2.4m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
Extensive range of built-in robes, sink/drawers and storage units, (presently used as a study).
- Coloured suite, panelled bath with Victorian style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, heat light unit.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Fixed spiral staircase to . . .
- ATTIC ROOM (1):
- 4.3m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Storage in eaves. Separate WC.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.68m x 3.65m (12' 1" x 11' 12")
- Impressive staircase to ground floor.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 6.m x 5.4m (19' 8" x 17' 9")
Two sliding wooden doors, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Garden shed, wood store, uPVC oil tank.
- Superb garden extending to approximately 2 acres with extensive lawn areas, mature trees and boundary hedges. Inner garden area with extensive range of Rhododenron bushes, shrubs, conifers and lawn areas. Full size all weather tennis court area to rear of site. Tarmac driveway from entrance gates to parking areas at front and side of property.
Main Street Cloughmills heading north go straight onto Culcrum Road, the property is half a mile on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.