- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms ( Ensuite )
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Burgundy Gloss Kitchen
- Indian Ivory Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Cul de Sac
- Popular Location
Since its conception this modern style development has proved popular with a wide spectrum of purchaser, due mostly to a variety of design and the fact the development has remained relatively small and personal. This semi detached villa therefore fits perfectly into the overall scheme as this individual home provides modern comfortable accommodation, that should satisfy the needs of a number of potential types of owners from singles to family units and from first time to second and perhaps third time buyers. If you're looking for a home that is easily managed and offers convenience to great retail facilities and local schools then 55 Cranley Grove could tick the boxes. Take a look and see what you think.
- Half leaded entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C.
- LOUNGE 14'10" x 11'7" (4.52m x 3.53m)
- Open fireplace with marble surround and hearth with granite inset. Maple mantel. Laminated wood floor. 8 pane double doors with bevelled glass into....
- DINING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM 10'8" x 11'6" (3.25m x 3.51m)
- Laminated wood floor. uPVC double glazed patio door to rear. Cornice.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'1" x 11'7" narrowing to 8'5" (5.82m x 3.53m narrowing to 2.57m)
- Range of burgandy gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with butcher block walnut roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'3" x 11'7" (4.34m x 3.53m)
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisha shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 14'3" x 8'6" (4.34m x 2.59m)
- Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 11'8" x 8'5" (3.56m x 2.57m)
- Indian Ivory suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Decked patio. Tap. Light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »