55 Bristow Park, Malone, Belfast BT9 6TG
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Superb Detached Family Home Located Within Sought After Tree Lined Park
- Entrance Hall And Cloakroom With WC
- Drawing Room With Feature Ornate Fireplace
- Living Room And Separate Study
- Dining Room Open Plan To Conservatory
- Fully Fitted Kitchen And Casual Dining
- Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom With White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage And Outside Utility Store, Tarmac Driveway Parking To Side
- Delightful Private Mature Rear Garden In Lawns Backing Onto Strangford Playing Fields
Additional InformationBristow Park is a mature tree lined park running from the Upper Malone Road through to Harberton Park.
This well presented family home briefly comprises spacious entrance hall, four reception rooms, fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, and family bathroom. Externally the home is set on a generous site with driveway parking area to the side and private mature gardens to the rear.
Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Double entrance door leading to…
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Plate rack. Under stairs cupboard.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.58m (16' 0" x 11' 9")
Ornate fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and mirror above. Corniced ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.43m (13' 4" x 11' 3")
Tiled fireplace, wood surround. Corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.44m (11' 3" x 8' 0")
Open plan to…
- 3.86m x 2.97m (12' 8" x 9' 9")
Door to garden.
- 2.57m x 2.13m (8' 5" x 7' 0")
- KITCHEN AND DINING AREA:
- 5.05m x 3.89m (16' 7" x 12' 9")
Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Formica worktops. Stainless steel Kenwood electric oven. Indesit four ring ceramic hob. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Boiler cupboard. Plumbed for dishwasher. Door to rear garden.
- Feature stained glass window. Access to fully floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.4m (13' 4" x 11' 2")
Full range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.44m (9' 4" x 8' 0")
Built-in robes and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.66m (14' 2" x 12' 0")
Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.59m (9' 9" x 8' 6")
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with telephone hand shower and shower over. Fully tiled walls. Hot press.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.21m x 2.49m (17' 1" x 8' 2")
Up and over door. Light and power. Utility store plumbed for washing machine.
- Delightful private and mature good sized rear garden in lawns, patio area, trees and shrubs, two cherry blossom trees, garden shed, backing onto Strangford Playing Fields.
Front garden in lawns with hedging and tarmac driveway parking.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »