- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent extended terrace
- Two good size bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining
- Extended modern kitchen
- Deluxe shower suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows (bar 1)
- Recently renovated throughout
- In move in condition
- Close to the City Centre
Recently refurbished to a high standard, this excellent mid terrace home has been extended with a double storey extension and sits just a short distance from many local shops and amenities, and is also within a reasonable walking distance into Belfast City Centre, ideal for those working in the City. The accommodation comprises in brief 2 well proportioned bedrooms, and enjoys a spacious through lounge with dining area. It has been well finished with an extended modern fitted kitchen, and a 1st floor deluxe shower suite. This home would make a fantastic starter home, and as it is located in a high demand location, an early viewing would be recommended to fully all that it has to offer.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Laminate flooring, glass panelled inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge / dining 20'6 x 9'8 (6.25m x 2.95m)
- Laminate flooring, open to dining area.
- Dining image
- Additional lounge image
- Extended modern kitchen 10'11 x (3.33m x)
- Comprising a full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights.
- Additional kitchen image
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10'1 (3.99m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'4 (3.05m x 2.54m)
- Shower room 7'2 x 7'0 (2.18m x 2.13m)
- Deluxe shower suite comprising large walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower & pvc panelled walls. Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, chrome towel radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard, gas boiler housed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »