55 Bendigo Street, Belfast BT6 8GD
2 Bed Terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in offering to the Sales market this fabulous newly refurbished extended 2 bedroom Mid Terrace situated just off the ever popular Ravenhill Road area of East Belfast within close proximity to all local amenities such as shops, schools, transport links and yet only a short commute to Belfast City Centre.
This property would represent an excellent opportunity to both investors and first time buyers alike, given it superb finish which offers a ‘Ready to go’ property with no improvements necessary.
Features of this property:
- Fantastic , newly renovated 2 bedroom Mid-Terrace property
- Entrance hall laid in newly fitted wood effect laminate flooring leading to:
- Spacious Open Plan Living and dining area also laid in newly fitted laminate wood effect flooring
- Newly fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, space for appliances and room to accommodate a table and chairs.
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Stylish shower room consisting of double shower cubical, sink & pedestal and WC
- Private and secure rear yard accessed from the kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Newly fitted uPVC double glazing throughout
- Wired for wall mounted TV screen and electric fire.
- Renovated to a very high standard throughout including new doors, floors, fittings and decor.
- This property will appeal to both investors and first time buyers alike
- This property would command a yearly rent return of £7800.00.
Newly fitted uPVC part glazed front door open to entrance hall laid in wood effect laminate flooring, 1 x single panel radiator.
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING 2.96m x 6.25m (9' 9" x 20' 6")
Spacious living/dining area with newly fitted 'Grey' wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted flat screen TV, plasma fireplace and space for table and chairs. 2 x Double panel radiators.
KITCHEN 3.43m x 3.31m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
Modern, newly fitted white gloss kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, built in Oven/ceramic 'touch' Hob/'Half moon extractor hood, 1.5 stainless sink with mixer tap, wood effect worktops, vinyl flooring and brick effect high gloss wall tiles. 1 x Double panel radiator.
Stairs leading to split level landing giving access to bathroom and bedrooms. This area includes a storage cupboard and access hatch to roof space.
MASTER BEDROOM 3.07m x 3.92m (10' 1" x 12' 10")
Large double bedroom including 'plush' grey carpet with added thick underlay, white 'rockport' 5 panel door and chrome door furniture. 1 x single panel radiator.
BEDROOM 2 2.39m x 3.04m (7' 10" x 10' 0")
Another very well proportioned double bedroom including 'plush' grey carpet with added thick underlay, white 'rockport' 5 panel door and chrome door furniture. 1 x single panel radiator.
BATHROOM 2.02m x 2.19m (6' 8" x 7' 2")
Spacious bathroom with newly fitted suite consisting of double shower cubical with low level tray, glazed shower screen, mains operated shower, sink & pedestal, vinyl flooring and low flush WC. 1 x Heated chrome towel rail.
REAR YARD 2.02m x 2.19m (6' 8" x 7' 2")
Private and secure rear yard with enclosed Gas boiler housing and gate leading to rear alleyway.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »