- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning bungalow that has been extended and upgraded in the heart of Carryduff
- Deceptive property with four bedrooms and a very impressive open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Generous site with plenty of secure parking and a large private rear garden and patio area
- Separate solid wood cabin ideal for a home office or play room and offering excellent storage
- Luxury cream kitchen with a breakfast bar and a sky light over the eating area
- Patio doors from the living area to the patio and rear garden
- Matching utility room plumbed for white goods leading to a guest WC
- Four well-proportioned double bedrooms with a lovely master ensuite shower room
- One of the bedrooms currently utilised as a living room so there is plenty of flexibility
- Luxury family bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- High hedge to the front boarder to provide privacy and noise reduction
- Fantastic rear garden that is fully enclosed and gets the sun all day
- Ready to move into and enjoy the modern-day family living and quality throughout
Additional InformationThe Element of Surprise!
This fabulous bungalow has something for everyone in the family… lovely décor, flexible accommodation, a wonderful open plan kitchen living and dining room and a superior fully enclosed rear garden! Not to mention the very large wood cabin that could be utilised as a home office, studio or perhaps a snooker room for the boys! Bungalows are hard to find at the best of times but this one really stands out as a clever buy to future proof your lifestyle and enjoy the flexibility it immediately offers.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall to the front and the side, a fabulous open plan kitchen living and dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, four bedrooms, the master with a luxury ensuite, or three bedrooms and an additional living room, a utility room with a guest WC and fabulous family bathroom with separate shower and jacuzzi style bath for relaxing after a hard day.
There is an abundance of private parking with plenty of space for a caravan for example that is secured with gates for peace of mind. One of the real draws to this home will be the very private and spacious rear garden that gets the sun all day and plenty of bbq’s will be enjoyed on the feature patio area. In the current climate the log cabin is sure to be a hit with those working from home or perhaps it will be utilised for snooker or simply additional storage. All in all this is a fabulous home with something to offer everyone.
Carryduff that benefits from its close proximity to the town centre and excellent range of schools and amenities. Local transport to Belfast, Saintfield or Comber is easy accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floorplan for room layout and measurements
- Entrance porch
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 9.75m x 6.05m (32' x 19'10)
- Utility room 1.63m x 2.39m (5'4 x 7'10)
- Bedroom 1 3.48m x 6.27m (11'5 x 20'7)
- Bedroom 2 3.02m x 5.41m (9'11 x 17'9)
- En-suite 1.93mx 2.16m (6'4x 7'1)
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 3.99m (9'9 x 13'1)
- Family room/ Bedroom 4 2.97m x 2.90m (9'9 x 9'6)
- Bathroom 3.23m x 2.16m (10'7 x 7'1)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »