How much will it cost?
Contact Mortgage Advice Bureau For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for contacting Mortgage Advice Bureau. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive lounge area
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room with double shower cubicle
- Partially uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Private garden area laid in lawn
Additional InformationAn attractive ground floor apartment. This property is located in the popular Cregagh Estate and benefits from its own garden area. With demand high in this area from both first time buyers and investors alike, we strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- uPVC front door and frame. Entrance porch, storage cupboard.
- 4.57m x 2.82m (15' 0" x 9' 3")
- 3.1m x 2.36m (10' 2" x 7' 9")
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls, built in oven hob, pine tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage lighting, spacious walk in storage area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.84m (12' 7" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
- DE-LUXE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w.c., part tongue and groove paneled walls.
- Covered yard area, oil fired boiler, oil tank. Garden area laid in lawn.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views