- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Gracious Detached Villa
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Drawing Room With Superb Marble Fireplace & BAy Window
- Formal Dining Room, Also With Fireplace & Bay
- Additional Living Room
- Bespoke Kitchen With Aga
- Open Plan Dining & Sitting Areas
- Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazed Sliding Sash Window Frames
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Double Garage With Electric Doors
- Good Sized Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Close To Excellent Local Schools, Parks & Amenities
Additional InformationWell set back from the road down a private laneway opposite Knockdene Park, this most attractive period villa was stripped back and restored to an exacting standard.
Sympathetically modernised throughout, there is an appealing warmth and character evident throughout this beautiful home. There is therefore little for the purchaser to do except move in.
Externally this is complemented by generous mature gardens both to the front and the rear.
Ideal for availing of some of the Province's leading schools, Ballyhackamore Village with its array of eateries and amenities and Stormont Estate are within a short stroll.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this hidden gem has to offer.
- Original double doors with glazed fan light.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mosaic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Superb original internal door with leaded stained glass panels and side lights leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Corbels. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.51m x 4.19m (18' 1" x 13' 9")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Ceiling rose. Marble fireplace with polished granite hearth and open fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.14m (17' 11" x 13' 7")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Ceiling rose. Feature sandstone fireplace and hearth. Solid oak wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Centrepiece. Cast iron tiled fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, and carved wooden surround. Semi-solid oak floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and wooden surround with open fire. Engineered wooden floor. Archway to:
- SUN ROOM / DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.38m (13' 1" x 11' 1")
Vaulted tongue and groove ceiling. Chinese slate flooring. Door to garden. Archway to:
- 5.11m x 4.06m (16' 9" x 13' 4")
Modern range of high and low level units with granite and wooden work surfaces. Old Belfast style sink unit. Oil fired Aga in reclaimed brick recess. 'Bosch' dishwasher. Larder style fridge. Dresser unit. Display shelves. Wine rack. Chinese slate floor. Door with leaded stained glass panels back to main hallway. Door also with leaded stained glass panels leading to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloaks area. Back door to garden. Doors to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 1.85m (8' 9" x 6' 1")
Range of high and low level cupboards. Old Belfast style sink unit. Space for fridge/freezer. Vented for tumble dryer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 2.69m (11' 7" x 8' 10")
Engineered wooden floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure with curved screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Walk-in hotpress. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Corbels.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
Engineered wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.51m x 4.22m (18' 1" x 13' 10")
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 5.51m x 3.94m (18' 1" x 12' 11")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising walk-in shower enclosure with curved screen. Rice bowl style sink unit with storage underneath. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Access to roof space. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Large front garden in lawn with excellent variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees offering a good degree of natural screening. Tarmac driveway with parking areas to front and side access to further brick pavior driveway with parking for numerous vehicles leading to Detached Double Garage.
Good sized rear garden predominately in lawns with mature trees. West-facing enclosed patio garden to side, flagged with feature lights. Sheltered and excellent degree of privacy.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.11m x 5.99m (23' 4" x 19' 8")
Electric twin up and over timber doors. Power and light. Door to patio garden. Separate boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Heading countrybound, go through Ballyhackamore. Just after Knock lights, take either of the laneways on the left hand side. Park either to the front or the rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »