This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully presented gracious detached villa
- 4 double bedrooms
- Master with ensuite shower and dressing rooms
- Drawing room with superb marble fireplace and bay window
- Formal dining room, also with fireplace and bay
- Additional living room
- Bespoke kitchen with Aga
- Open plan dining and sitting areas
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating
- Hardwood double glazed window frames
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Additional downstairs wc
- Double garage with electric doors
- Good-sized gardens to front, side and rear
- Close to excellent local schools, parks and amenities
Additional InformationWell-set back from the road down a private laneway opposite Knockdene Park, this most attractive period villa was stripped back and restored to an exacting standard by the current owners.
Sympathetically modernised throughout, there is an appealing warmth and character evident throughout this beautiful home. There is therefore little for the purchaser to do except move in.
Externally this is complemented by generous, mature gardens both to the front and the rear.
Ideal for availing of some of the province's leading schools, Ballyhackamore Village with its array of eateries and amenities and Stormont Estate are within a short stroll.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this hidden gem has to offer.
- Original double doors with glazed fan light.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mosaic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, superb, original internal door with leaded stained glass panels and side lights to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, corbels. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:18' 1" x 13' 9" (5.5m x 4.18m)
- (Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose. Most attractive marble fireplace with polished granite hearth. Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:17' 11" x 13' 7" (5.47m x 4.15m)
- (Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose. Feature sandstone fireplace and hearth. Solid wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:13' 0" x 9' 10" (3.96m x 3m)
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, centrepiece. Cast iron tiled fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and wood surround. Engineered wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:13' 0" x 10' 0" (3.97m x 3.06m)
- Cornice ceiling, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and wood surround. Engineered wood flooring. Arch to:
- SUN ROOM/DINING ROOM:13' 1" x 11' 1" (3.98m x 3.37m)
- Vaulted tongue and groove ceiling. Chinese slate flooring. Door to garden. Arch to:
- KITCHEN:16' 9" x 13' 4" (5.1m x 4.07m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite and wooden work surfaces. Old Belfast style sink unit. Oil fired Aga in reclaimed brick recess. Bosch dishwasher, larder-style fridge. Dresser unit, display shelves, wine rack. Chinese slate flooring. Door with leaded stained glass panels back to main hallway. Door also with leaded stained glass panels to:
- REAR HALL:
- Cloaks area. Back door to garden. Doors to:
- UTILITY ROOM:8' 9" x 6' 1" (2.66m x 1.86m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards, Old Belfast-style sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, vented for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 7" x 8' 10" (3.54m x 2.69m)
- (At widest points). Engineered wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure with curved screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Walk-in hotpress; cornice ceiling ceiling, corbels, ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 1" x 9' 10" (4m x 3m)
- Engineered wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):18' 1" x 13' 10" (5.51m x 4.22m)
- (Into bay).
- MASTER BEDROOM:18' 1" x 12' 11" (5.5m x 3.93m)
- (into bay). Picture rail.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising walk-in shower enclosure with curved screen. Ricebowl style sink unit with storage underneath. Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Access to roofspace. Cornice ceiling, ceiling roses.
- LARGE FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with excellent variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees offering good degree of natural screening.
- Tarmac driveway with parking areas to front and side access to further brick pavior driveway with parking for numerous vehicles leading to
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:23' 4" x 19' 8" (7.1m x 6m)
- Electric twin, timber up and over doors, power and light. Door to patio garden. Separate boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawn with mature trees. West-facing enclosed patio garden to side, flagged with feature lights. Sheltered and excellent degree of privacy.
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »