This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Refurbished Ground Floor Apartment
- Newly Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Newly fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Living Room with Contemporary Wall Hung Electric Fire
- Two Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Patio Garden to the Rear
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Convenient Location within Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre and to Bus and Rail Networks
- Close to the North Down Coastline
- Convenient to 24hr Tesco, Holywood Exchange and Virgin Active Health and Fitness Club as well as the George Best City Airport and the City Centre for the Commuter.
- Rent: £575 Per Month Inc Rates
- Available: NOW
Additional InformationThis ground floor apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout and offers bright and spacious living accommodation throughout. The property comprises living/dining room, newly fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and comtemporary bathroom.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating, driveway parking and patio garden to rear. Located within walking distance of Holywood town centre, as well as being ideal for those commuting to Belfast City Centre for work.
- uPVC front door with double glazed fan light to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate wood effect floor. Storage cupboard and cloaks cupboard with hanging.
- 5.05m x 3.07m (16' 7" x 10' 1")
With laminate wood effect floor. Wall hung electric contemporary feature fire. Bow bay window to front.
- 3.4m x 2.01m (11' 2" x 6' 7")
With range of high and low level white high gloss units. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Laminate wood effect work surface. Under oven. Four ring Beko ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor above. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood effect floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Cupboard housing gas boiler. Space for fridge freezer. Aspect to rear over garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
With aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 1.88m (9' 7" x 6' 2")
With aspect to front.
- Comprising of white suite with panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower above. Low flush WC, pedestal basin with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor and PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- Rear patio garden. Driveway parking. Front garden with small lawned area.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street in the direction of Belfast, continue past Sullivan Upper Grammar School and Strathearn Court is located on the right hand side. No. 54 is situated towards the bottom on the left hand side.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »