- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Refurbished End Terrace Property in Corner Site
- Large Through Lounge/ Dining Room
- Modern High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Damp Proof Course
- Recently Rewired with Updated Sockets, Lights and Switches
- New Roof (including 300mm Insulation)
- Front and Side Garden with Courtyard to Rear Ideal for Barbecue
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional, First Time Buyer or Investor Alike
- Doorstep Convenience to Bustling Belmont Village
Additional InformationThis terrace property has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and renovation ensuring the purchaser will have little to do but simply move in. Located in Sydenham it offers ease of access to a range of local amenities, Victoria Park, Belfast City Airport and Belmont village is only a short stroll away .
Internally the property benefits from a recently installed high gloss kitchen, contemporary white bathroom suite and three bedrooms. Additional benefits include Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
This home is sure to create instant interest to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood and glazed front door with stained glass side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden flooring, picture rail, storage area and cloaks area under stairs.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 2.9m (19' 9" x 9' 6")
Dual aspect windows, oak laminate wooden floor, alcove with brick recess.
- 5.49m x 1.7m (18' 0" x 5' 7")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio area.
- Access to roofspace, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.67m (10' 1" x 8' 9")
Outlook to front, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.69m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.7m (6' 6" x 5' 7")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: panelled bath, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, extractor fan.
- Enclosed patio courtyard with southerly aspect, front and side gardens laid in lawns, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling along Connsbrook Avenue towards the Larkvale Road, Strandburn Street is on the left hand side and Number 54 is located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »