- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- OPEN VIEWING, SUNDAY 20TH JANUARY 14.00-16.00PM
- Beautifully positioned, recently constructed Warwick Stewart designed detached family home
- Bright reception hall
- Lounge with bay window and fireplace opening for gas fire
- Living room with feature fireplace and feature glazing and sliding door to rear
- Spacious dining kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Utility Room with storage
- Downstairs WC
- Four good sized bedrooms master with en suite shower room and dressing area
- Modern family bathroom
- Gardens to the front and decking area to rear with outstanding views over the Broadwater
- Planning permission for double garage with additional space above
- Within five minutes drive to Moira Train Station
- Extremely convenient to Aghalee, Ballinderry, Moira, the International Airport and arterial routes
- Viewing essential to fully appreciate the finer detail throughout
Additional InformationThis recently constructed Warwick Stewart designed home has been lovingly and thoughtfully designed by its current owners to an exceedingly high specification throughout.
It presents an exceptional family home in a layout that is ideally suited for modern family living.
Situated in a very quiet and idyllic rural setting with outstanding views over the Broadwater, yet extremely convenient to Aghalee, Ballinderry, Moira, the International Airport and arterial routes this welcoming home could satisfy the needs of various different buyers and we encourage an internal inspection to appreciate it's many attributes at your earliest convenience..
The property offers bright and spacious accommodation which has been beautifully presented with high quality and unique finishing touches evident throughout.
Tastefully decorated this four bedroom family home retains a strong sense of warmth and character both inside and out. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood front door, glazed side panels, led spotlighting and feature staircase, feature stone wall.
- 4.97m x 7.65m (16' 4" x 25' 1")
Range master 6 ring gas hob, built in Bosch dishwasher, built in double fridge, high and low level high gloss units, island built in storage and single drainer sink.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.97m x 2.62m (16' 4" x 8' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, access to rear.
- 4.98m x 6.33m (16' 4" x 20' 9")
(into bay) Opening for fireplace, plumbed for gas.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 4.32m (14' 1" x 14' 2")
Fireplace with granite hearth and stove. Feature glazing and sliding door, spotlighting, link through to...
- Low flush wc and feature Duravit sink with mixer tap, extra fan and spot lights.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Glass Balustrade.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 4.06m (16' 4" x 13' 4")
Full height ceiling.
- DRESSING AREA:
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Wood look ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, vanity sink unit, chrome heated towel rail, wet room style shower, spots and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.97m x 3.21m (16' 4" x 10' 6")
Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.89m (12' 8" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.98m x 3.21m (16' 4" x 10' 6")
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bath with mixer taps, corner shower unit and feature stone wall, low flush wc and bespoke wash hand basin and mixer tap.
- Gardens laid in lawn with shrubs to the front and modern decking area to rear overlooking the Lagan and Broadwater Towpath.
Location: Coming from Belfast take junction 9 off the M1 and take 3rd exit onto A26, Glenavy Road, signposted International Airport. Take left after just under a mile onto Soldierstown Road. From Lisburn, follow A3 to Lisnabilla Road, turn right to join Lisnabilla Road and turn right again onto Glenavy Road. Follow the road for 0.4 miles and turn left onto Soldierstown Road and number 54 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »