- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge with Contemporary Gas Fire
- Modern Kitchen Open to Dining Room with French Doors to Rear
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Office/Nursery/Dressing Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Courtyard Ideally Located to Get the Sun
- Within Walking Distance to Bus and Rail Networks
- Close to Local Shops and Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Additional InformationSituated just off Connsbrook Avenue, this well presented terrace is convenient to the City Centre, Odyssey Complex, George Best City Airport and public transport routes. Belmont & Ballyhackamore villages with a range of shops and restaurants are also close by.
The lounge has a contemporary gas fire and opens onto the kitchen/dining room, ideal for entertaining. There are two double bedrooms to the first floor and office/nursery. There is also a modern bathroom.
The enclosed rear courtyard is ideally placed to get the sun.
- Covered entrance. Hardwood front door, double glazed inset, double glazed sidelight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 2.92m x 2.93m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
Contemporary gas fire. Laminate wooden floor. Open to....
- 4.54m x 2.67m (14' 11" x 8' 9")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap. Space for oven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to dining room with uPVC double glazed French doors to rear courtyard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.93m x 2.8m (9' 7" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.8m x 2.93m (9' 2" x 9' 7")
- OFFICE/NURSERY/DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.3m x 1.8m (4' 3" x 5' 11")
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath, chrome thermostatic shower unit, glass shower screen. Fully tiled walls. Pvc tongue and groove ceiling. Hatch to roofspace.
- Not floored.
- Enclosed front garden laid in loose pebbles. Enclosed rear courtyard with brick built boiler house - gas fired boiler.
From the Strand Cinema, turn down the Holywood Road and turn left after hotel onto Park Avenue. Turn
right at the bottom onto Connsbrook Avenue. Sandbrook Park is on your left hand side after Strandburn
Street. No. 54 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »