- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Approx. 93 sq m (1000 sq ft)
- Walking distance to all town amenities
- All main services
- South facing rear garden
- E Fibre broadband
DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to purchase this well laid out 3 bedroom semi detached house situated in the ever popular mature Rathowen estate.
No 54 Rathowen is a bright spacious home with excellent living accommodation and well-proportioned rooms throughout.
The property is situated within walking distance of the local primary and secondary schools and all town amenities. It is within a 5 minute drive of the M8 Cork/Dublin motorway.
The property benefits from being located in a private cul de sac setting, with a south facing rear garden and overlooks the Blackwater Valley.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.42m x 1.71m (17'9" x 5'7")
- Carpet flooring. Radiator.
- 4.00m x 3.89m (13'1" x 12'9")
- Vinyl floor covering. Wall and floor units. Radiator.
- Utility Room
- 1.82m x 1.71m (6' x 5'7")
- Vinyl floor covering. Radiator. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Living Room
- 3.99m x 3.53m (13'1" x 11'7")
- Carpet flooring. Radiator. Featured fireplace. Bay window.
- Guest WC
- 1.64m x 0.70m (5'5" x 2'4")
- Wc., whb., vinyl floor covering.
- Landing Area
- 3.62m x 2.35m (11'11" x 7'9")
- Carpet flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.42m x 3.23m (11'3" x 10'7")
- Timber flooring. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
- 2.45m x 0.78m (8'0" x 2'7")
- Floor and splashback tiling. Wc., whb. Electric shower. Radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.31m x 3.16m (10'10" x 10'4")
- Timber flooring. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Bay window.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.35m x 2.22m (7'9" x 7'3")
- Timber flooring. Radiator.
- 2.40m x 1.58m (7'10" x 5'2")
- Floor and splashback tiling. Wc., wbh and bath. Radiator.
From the Cork direction, pass the Texaco Service Station, turn left at the next set of traffic lights at the Forge Restaurant onto the Duntaheen Road. Pass the secondary school on the right hand side, take the next right into Rathowen Estate. On entering the estate take the 2nd right continue on No 54 will be on the right hand side.
Schools near 54 RathowenVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »