- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculately Presented Mid-Terrace in Cregagh
- Fully Refurbished Throughout to High Standard
- Through Lounge with Bay Window and Dining Area
- Large Kitchen with Modern High Gloss Fitted Units
- Two Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Brand New Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Newly Installed uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Close to a Range of Shops, Restaurants and Amenities
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Excellent Public and Private Transport Links for Belfast
- Ideal Investor or First Time Buyer Property
- Viewing Highly Recommended / No Onward Chain
Additional InformationLocated just off the Woodstock Road in a popular area with a range of nearby amenities, this deceptively spacious, newly refurbished, terrace property has been renovated to an extremely high standard and leaves a purchaser nothing to do but move in.
The property itself has undergone extensive work in recent months to include new plumbing/heating system, electrical upgrading, new uPVC windows, kitchen, bathroom and is freshly decorated from top to bottom.
Woodstock/Cregagh Road are within a short walking distance with excellent public and private transport links near at hand along with a host of local amenities such as shops, schools and recreational facilities.
This attractive property has everything to offer for the first time buyer and would also make an excellent investment property. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Double glazed uPVC front door with fan light to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed inner door to...
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.76m x 2.88m (25' 6" x 9' 5")
(into bay). Recessed spotlights, laminate wooden floor, wall mounted electric fire, feature vertical rediators, open-plan to dining area. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.43m x 2.49m (14' 6" x 8' 2")
Modern range of high and low level gloss white fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric under-bench oven with four ring ceramic hob and glass/stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, 'Worcester-Bosch' gas combi-boiler in housing, double glazed uPVC door to rear, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor.
- Access to roof space, study area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.98m x 3.36m (13' 1" x 11' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.39m (11' 1" x 7' 10")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 2.75m x 2.5m (9' 0" x 8' 2")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Enclosed front courtyard.
- Enclosed rear yard laid in artificial grass, access to secure rear alley.
Omeath Street is a one-way road running from Carlingford Street onto Woodstock Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »