This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful detached family home located in a quiet and friendly area of Carryduff
- Masterfully extended to offer an abundance of space and comfort
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from a downstairs WC
- Fantastic lounge with a feature multi-fuel stove and a solid oak floor
- Formal dining room open to the sun room
- Sun room with a multi-fuel stove and access to the rear garden
- Spacious kitchen with excellent storage open to snug area with a wood burning stove
- Living room with a feature electric stove
- Integral garage with a useful utility room to the rear
- Superb master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further four well-proportioned bedrooms and a separate study
- Family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Detached garage with light & power
- Rear garden with a lawn and a raised decked area
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a good choice of schools and amenities
This masterfully extended detached property offers so much and is ideal for an established family that crave plenty of bedrooms and an abundance of living space. Beautifully decorated and perfectly presented throughout this family home is true perfection down to the finest detail, this house certainly has the wow factor! Internally the generously proportioned layout has been designed to suit the lifestyles of today's modern families. This truly is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any family!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a lounge with a solid oak floor and a multi-fuel stove, a formal dining room, a wonderful sun room with a multi-fuel stove, a living room, an excellent kitchen with great storage that is open to a snug which benefits from a contemporary wood burning stove. The ground floor is further complimented by a large integral garage and a utility room with plumbing for your white goods. Upstairs comprises a large master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further four well-proportioned bedrooms, a study or a sixth bedroom and a family bathroom with a white suite.
Externally to the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a detached garage with light & power, a lawn and a stunning decked area that is a great place to catch the sun and enjoy a barbeque!
Oakwood Avenue is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & Saintfield Roads ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Lounge 18'2" x 13'1"
Family Room 16' x 13'6"
Dining Room 10' x 11'8"
Sun Room 9'10" x 10'6"
Kitchen / Snug 9'9" x 25'2"
Utility Room 8'5" x 9'3"
Integral Garage 22' x 9'2"
Master Bedroom 22'11" x 13'1"
En-suite 5'6" x 13'
Bedroom 2 13'5" x 10'1"
Bedroom 3 7'9" x 13'5"
Bedroom 4 9'3" x 13'10"
Bedroom 5 11'11" x 9'2"
Study / Bedroom 6 9'11" x 9'2"
Bathroom 8'9" x 9'7"
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
(in last 30 days)
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »