- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented extended semi detached villa
- Lounge with laminated wooden floor
- Family room open plan to dining area
- Conservatory with wood burning stove
- Modern fitted kitchen with electric fitted range and space to dine
- Three good bedrooms
- Bathroom with a three piece white suite
- Fixed staircase to floored roofspace
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage offering excellent storage with utility area
- Enclosed rear garden with feature decked area and paved patio area
- Ideally situated for commuting into Belfast city centre
- EPC- E43
Additional InformationThis fantastic extended semi-detached property is located in the heart of East Belfast and is perfect for those looking for some extra space.
The property benefits from an open plan living and dining room with access to the kitchen area to include access through to the conservatory creating a bright and spacious feel.
Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out due to the extended living accommodation
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with laminated wooden flooring, an open plan living room and dining room accessed from the kitchen, a separate lounge and to the rear a fabulous conservatory with a wood burning stove Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a three piece white suite.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to a detached garage that benefits from excellent storage with light and power. The rear garden is very private and offers a feature decked and paved patio area.
North Sperrin is a perfect place to live located just off the Kings Road ensuring easy access to Belfast city centre and many of the local amenities including local schools, Knock Golf Club, East Point Entertainment Village, and Asda Dundonald.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden floor, under stairs storage
- 3.56m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
Into bay, laminated wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.96m x 3.07m (22' 10" x 10' 1")
Wooden strip flooring, oak double doors with glazed inset to kitchen, uPVC doors to conservatory
- 4.37m x 3.51m (14' 4" x 11' 6")
Wooden strip flooring, wood burning stove, uPVC French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.17m x 2.01m (20' 3" x 6' 7")
Twin Belfast sink with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture woodblock work surfaces. Electric range cooker with overhead extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.23m (13' 3" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.74m (11' 4" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.03m (10' 3" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, vanity unit with sink unit and chrome mixer taps.Dual flush WC, fully tiled walls,ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel effect heated towel rail.
- Access to floored roofspace excellent for storage
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Currently used as storage, utility area plumbed for a washing machine
- Large enclosed rear garden with feature decked area, paved patio area, lawns shrubs and mature trees.
Travelling along King's Road country bound, turn left onto Abbey Road, take the first road on the right into Gortin Park, then the first left onto North Sperrin. Number 54 is on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »