- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Extended Detached Villa
- Reception Hall with Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Living Room with Carved Wooden Fireplace
- Separate Bright Lounge
- Luxury Oak Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs WC/Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Recently Fitted Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Soffits and Fascia Boards
- Detached Garage
- Walking Distance to 3 Local Primary Schools
- Exteremly Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Lisburn Including Shops, Public Transport & Leading Schools
- Very Close Proximity to Belfast via the Derriaghy Road
Additional InformationThis extended detached family home occupies a generous elevated site. Whilst enjoying this situation it is only minutes from Lisburn and is also easily accessible to many other parts of the province with Belfast an easy commute. It is also within walking distance to three local primary schools.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation which when combined with the excellent external space is overall ideally suited to cater for all those modern day family living requirements.
Offering the best of both worlds with its convenient situation this attractive home will have wide ranging appeal. Early inspection is advised in order to appreciate all it has to offer both internally and externally.
- Solid wood front door with double glazed side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard, feature slate fireplace.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.94m x 4.67m (16' 2" x 15' 4")
Feature carved wooden fireplace with granite hearth, understairs storage cupboard.
- 5.15m x 3.26m (16' 11" x 10' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.19m x 4.34m (23' 7" x 14' 3")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units with lights underneath, Kenwood double oven, Hotpoint ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, Hotpoint integrated dishwasher, Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, double uPVC doors leading to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel circular sink unit, space and plumbed for washing machine, Worcerster boiler, mosaic ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door leading to outside.
- Twin storage cupboards.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.29m (18' 0" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Low voltage spotlights, built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiles, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton power shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.07m x 3.86m (13' 4" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.75m x 3.28m (12' 4" x 10' 9")
Twin built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.05m x 2.58m (13' 3" x 8' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawn with selection of plants and shrubs. Tarmac driveway parking for several vehicles with gates to side of property. Paved sitting area and rear enclosed garden in lawn with selection of plants and shrubs.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.1m x 3.45m (26' 7" x 11' 4")
Roller shutter door, power and light.
Travelling out of Lisburn on the Prince William Road turn left on to the Nettlehill Road just before the Thaxton roundabout. Number 54 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »