- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 5 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Living Room
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Beautiful Countryside Views
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this well presented detached home set in an area of natural beauty which enjoys stunning views over the countryside. The spacious accommodation comprises living room, sitting room, kitchen with dining, separate formal dining room and utility. There are five bedrooms, two ground floor with family bathroom and further three bedrooms on the first floor with shower room. Outside the property further benefits from a garage, tarmac driveway and yard and side garden laid in lawn with pave patio area and mature shrubbery.
Due to its location this home is within easy commuting distance to Ballynahinch, Lisburn, and Carryduff. Chalet Bungalows are always in demand and one in such a good location is sure to get a lot of interest.
- Entrance Porch
- Solid wooden front door into entrance porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 16'9" x 11'10" (5.11m x 3.61m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth.
- Sitting Room 17'0" x 13'6" (5.18m x 4.11m)
- Fireplace with wooden mantle and feature stoned surround and tiled hearth. Feature cornicing.
- Kitchen / Dining 12'0" x 12'0" (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash back and stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and hob. Breakfast bar.
- Utility Room 12'3"x 5'5" (3.73m x 1.65m)
- Recess for tumble dryer and washing machine.
- Dining Room 12'3" x 8'4" (3.73m x 2.54m)
- Rear facing.
- Bathroom 9'1" x 7'10" (2.77m x 2.39m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash, bath and shower cubicle. Hot press.
- Bedroom One 12'3" x 11'8" (3.73m x 3.56m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 16'9" x 13'3" (5.11m x 4.04m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom Three 12'3" x 7'6" (3.73m x 2.29m)
- Velux window.
- Bedroom Four 12'2" x 10'3" (3.71m x 3.12m)
- Velux window.
- Bedroom Five 10'6" x 9'5" (3.20m x 2.87m)
- Velux window.
- Shower Room 7'4" x 6'5" (2.24m x 1.96m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, vanity wash hand basin and shower. Tiled walls. Velux window.
- GARAGE 26'1" x 12'4" (7.95m x 3.76m)
- Roller door.
- Approached via tarmaced driveway with ample space for parking. To the rear - tarmaced rear yard area with paved patio area to side. Beautiful countryside views.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »