- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- HIGH QUALITY SPECIFICATION
- High quality contemporary kitchens with worktops to include, soft closing doors and drawers
- Integrated appliances with 3 year warranty to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washer/drier
- Recessed energy LED lighting
- BATHROOM, ENSUITES & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Recessed lighting
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, WC, bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and half height to bath areas
- Carpets to lounge, bedroom, stairs, hallways and landings
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Gas fired central heating
- Internal walls and ceiling painted
- CO detectors
- Contemporary internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Wiring for future satellite point
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Traditional masonry construction
- High thermal insulation and energy efficient rating
- All rear gardens to be laid out in lawn with grass seed
- uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
- 10 year home warranty
Additional InformationMillmount Gardens, Dundonald is a superb new development of homes which are located close to an array of excellent amenities such as Dundonald Omni Park, leading primary and post primary schools, shops, the Ulster Hospital and Stormont buildings.
A great range of public transport links are close by making commuting to Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter and North Down very accessible. Beautifully designed with modern living in mind, Millmount Gardens offers excellent family homes that will appeal to those seeking to live within this highly regarded area.
A TRACK RECORD OF CONSISTENCY
In 50 years of building, Fraser Houses has created over 5,000 homes and continues to be trusted as one of Northern Ireland's most respected developers.
Fraser Houses was the first company to create a development under the Government's new 'Quality Initiative' of May 2000, stipulating that housing developments needed to have open spaces, extensive tree planting and integrated community amenities to raise the bar on standards and quality.
Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Polished tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.66m (18' 9" x 12' 0")
Wood burning stove. Wood laminate floor.
- 6.25m x 4.27m (20' 6" x 14' 0")
Full range of high and low level gloss units. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Oven. 4 ring gas hob. Partially tiled walls. Wood laminate floor. French double doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome overhead rain showerhead. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.1m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
- White suite comprising of shower bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »