- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home in Prestigious & Extremely Convenient South Belfast Location
- Spacious Tiled Reception Hall with Cloaks Area
- Generous Bright Lounge with Oak Floor, Feature Marble Fireplace & Bay Window
- Equarlly Impressive Dining Room with Feature Sandstone Fireplace & Bay Window
- Separate Good Sized Family Room
Additional InformationThis excellent deceptively spacious detached family home occupies a superb situation in one of South Belfast's most sought after residential locations. There are a host of amenities extremely convenient including those on the Lisburn Road being only a stone's throw away and also leading primary and grammar schools.
The property offers generous, adaptable and well presented accomodation throughout that is further enhanced by the many fine features which overall is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day family living requirements.
Always an extremely popular residential area with all and more this excellent home has to offer in the way of location and accommodation it will appeal to a wide range of perspective buyers, thus early inspection is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to. . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Glazed door to. . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Matching tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Showerforce shower, part tiled walls, low volage spotlights, matching tiled floor. Cloaks area, built-in cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, matching tiled floor and part tiled walls, low voltage light.
- 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 0")
(into bay) Solid oak strip floor, bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail. Feature marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth and gas coal effect fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.61m (18' 6" x 11' 10")
(into bay). Attractive sandstone fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Low voltage spotlights, built-in display shelves.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA AND DELIGHTFUL SITTING SUN AREA:
- 5.11m x 4.93m (16' 9" x 16' 2")
(at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, Franke 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, glass display cabinets, Belling four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, integrated Neff double oven, integrated Beko fridge and freezer, central granite island unit/breakfast bar, low voltage spotlights. Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Low voltage spotlights. Shelved hotpress with Willis type immersion heater.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.58m (16' 0" x 11' 9")
(at widest points). Picture rail, built-in mirror fronted sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 4.19m (15' 8" x 13' 9")
(at widest points) Access to roofspace, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.58m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.67m (10' 10" x 8' 9")
Picture rail, low voltage lights.
- MODERN FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising circular panelled bath with mixer taps, Sottini wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, ceramic tiled floor, matching fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- SEPARATE MATCHING WC:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, matching fully tiled walls, low voltage lights.
- Entrance gates to driveway parking. Front garden area in pink pebbled flowerbeds with boundary timber fencing.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.83m x 2.95m (15' 10" x 9' 8")
(at widest points). Up and over door, oil fired boiler, light.
- Enclosed and private sheltered south facing rear patio garden in paviors with raised flowerbeds. Additional patio garden area to side. Outside tap, uPVC oil tank.
Coming out of Belfast on Malone Road, Marlborough Park is on the right hand side and Marlborough Park Central runs from the Malone Road to the Lisburn Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »