54 Marlborough Park Central, Malone, Belfast BT9 6HN
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home In Prestigious & Extremely Convenient South Belfast Location
- Spacious Tiled Reception Hall With Cloaks Area
- Generous Bright Lounge With Oak Floor, Feature Marble Fireplace & Bay Window
- Equally Impressive Dining Room With Feature Sandstone Fireplace & Bay Window
- Separate Good Sized Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area & Additional Sitting Area Leading To Garden
- Four Good Sized Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Modern Bathroom With White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle / Additional Ground Floor Shower Room
- Well Presented Throughout With Many Fine Features Ideal For Family Living
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows / Alarm System
- Off Street Driveway Parking & Attached Garage
- Front Garden & Enclosed South Facing Rear Patio Gardens
- Within Only A Few Minutes Walk Of Many Amenities Including Those On Lisburn Road & Leading Primary & Grammar Schools
- With So Much & More To Offer, Early Inspection Is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis excellent deceptively spacious detached family home occupies a superb location in one of South Belfast's most sought after residential areas. There are a host of amenities extremely convenient including those on the Lisburn Road being on a stone's throw away, and also leading primary and grammar schools.
The property offers generous, adaptable, and well presented accommodation throughout that is further enhanced by the many fine features which overall is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day family living requirements.
Always an extremely popular residential area with all and more this excellent home has to offer in the way of location and accommodation it will appeal to a wide range of perspective buyers, thus early inspection is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Glazed inner door to:
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Matching tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising, wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with Showerforce shower. Cloaks area. Built-in cupboard. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Matching tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Matching tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 0")
Feature marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate and hearth with gas coal effect fire. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Bay window. Solid oak strip floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.61m (18' 6" x 11' 10")
Attractive sandstone fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Built-in display shelves. Low voltage lighting.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA & DELIGHTFUL SITTING SUN AREA:
- 5.11m x 4.93m (16' 9" x 16' 2")
(at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Franke 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Glazed display cabinets. Belling four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated Neff double oven. Integrated Beko fridge/freezer. Central island unit with granite work surface and breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Shelved hot press with Willis type immersion heater. Low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.58m (16' 0" x 11' 9")
(at widest points). Built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 4.19m (15' 8" x 13' 9")
(at widest points). Access to roof space. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.58m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.67m (10' 10" x 8' 9")
Picture rail. Low voltage lighting.
- White suite comprising circular panelled bath with mixer tap. Sottini wash hand basin. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- SEPARATE MATCHING WC:
- Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- Entrance gates to driveway parking. Front garden area in pink pebbled flowerbeds with boundary timber fencing. Enclosed and private sheltered south facing rear patio garden in paviors with raised flowerbeds. Additional patio garden area to side. Outside tap. uPVC oil tank.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.83m x 2.95m (15' 10" x 9' 8")
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light.
Coming out of Belfast on Malone Road, Marlborough Park is on the right hand side and Marlborough Park Central runs from the Malone Road to the Lisburn Road
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »