- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home In Prestigious & Extremely Convenient South Belfast Location
- Spacious Tiled Reception Hall With Cloaks Area
- Generous Bright Lounge With Oak Floor, Feature Marble Fireplace & Bay Window
- Equally Impressive Dining Room With Feature Sandstone Fireplace & Bay Window
- Separate Good Sized Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area & Additional Sitting Area Leading To Garden
- Four Good Sized Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Modern Bathroom With White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle / Additional Ground Floor Shower Room
- Well Presented Throughout With Many Fine Features Ideal For Family Living
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows / Alarm System
- Off Street Driveway Parking & Attached Garage
- Front Garden & Enclosed South Facing Rear Patio Gardens
- Within Only A Few Minutes Walk Of Many Amenities Including Those On Lisburn Road & Leading Primary & Grammar Schools
- With So Much & More To Offer, Early Inspection Is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis excellent deceptively spacious detached family home occupies a superb location in one of South Belfast's most sought after residential areas. There are a host of amenities extremely convenient including those on the Lisburn Road being on a stone's throw away, and also leading primary and grammar schools.
The property offers generous, adaptable, and well presented accommodation throughout that is further enhanced by the many fine features which overall is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day family living requirements.
Always an extremely popular residential area with all and more this excellent home has to offer in the way of location and accommodation it will appeal to a wide range of perspective buyers, thus early inspection is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Glazed inner door to:
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Matching tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising, wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with Showerforce shower. Cloaks area. Built-in cupboard. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Matching tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Matching tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 0")
Feature marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate and hearth with gas coal effect fire. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Bay window. Solid oak strip floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.61m (18' 6" x 11' 10")
Attractive sandstone fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Built-in display shelves. Low voltage lighting.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA & DELIGHTFUL SITTING SUN AREA:
- 5.11m x 4.93m (16' 9" x 16' 2")
(at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Franke 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Glazed display cabinets. Belling four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated Neff double oven. Integrated Beko fridge/freezer. Central island unit with granite work surface and breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Shelved hot press with Willis type immersion heater. Low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.58m (16' 0" x 11' 9")
(at widest points). Built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 4.19m (15' 8" x 13' 9")
(at widest points). Access to roof space. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.58m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.67m (10' 10" x 8' 9")
Picture rail. Low voltage lighting.
- White suite comprising circular panelled bath with mixer tap. Sottini wash hand basin. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- SEPARATE MATCHING WC:
- Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- Entrance gates to driveway parking. Front garden area in pink pebbled flowerbeds with boundary timber fencing. Enclosed and private sheltered south facing rear patio garden in paviors with raised flowerbeds. Additional patio garden area to side. Outside tap. uPVC oil tank.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.83m x 2.95m (15' 10" x 9' 8")
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light.
Coming out of Belfast on Malone Road, Marlborough Park is on the right hand side and Marlborough Park Central runs from the Malone Road to the Lisburn Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »