- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms (1 with fitted slidedrobes)
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with recently fitted units
- Dining area off kitchen
- Bathroom with 3-piece suite
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC front and rear doors
- Oil fired central heating system
- New radiators in all rooms bar 2
- Large yard to rear
- Vehicular access to rear yard with spacious parking
- Walking distance to town centre
- Quiet, well-respected area
- No onward chain
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious semi-detached home. Extended to almost 1200sq. ft, this property offers 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a kitchen less than 1 year old and spacious conservatory. This home has been lovingly cared for by its current owners and our agents are sure that all interested will have their expectations exceeded upon personal viewing. Not only does this property have everything a young family needs, including a large garage and enclosed rear yard, but the convenience to the town centre and local schools make this property even more appealing.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With PVC front door with glazed side panes. Glazed door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With staircase to first floor. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 4.7m x 3.2m (15' 5" x 10' 6")
With cast iron fireplace to black and white marble hearth, surround and mantle. Laminated wooden flooring. Archway to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.26m (12' 8" x 10' 8")
With laminated wooden flooring.
- 5.73m x 2.02m (18' 10" x 6' 8")
With a range of eye and low level fitted cream units. Sink unit with stainless-steel mixer tap. Integrated electric hob with stainless-steel extractor fan over. Integrated double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Glazed display units. Plumbed for washing machine. Butcher block style work top. Saucepan drawers with hidden cutlery drawer. Under pelmet lighting. Recessed spot lighting. Subway style splashback tiling. Tiled flooring.
- With tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- With hot press with shelved storage. Storage cupboard. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.93m x 3.56m (12' 11" x 11' 8")
With fitted slidedrobes. Laminated wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.33m (10' 3" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.09m x 2.07m (10' 2" x 6' 10")
- 2.01m x 1.8m (6' 7" x 5' 11")
With 3-piece suite, comprising LFWC, WHB and bath with shower over. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.33m x 6.08m (20' 9" x 19' 11")
- Enclosed forecourt accessed through iron gates. Spacious driveway with off-street parking for 2/3 cars leading to gated access into rear yard. Gates recently installed and made to measure. Detached garage with carpet, deceptively spacious with the potential for multiple uses. Enclosed to rear with excellent privacy and space for parking for 3/4 cars.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »