- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Cottage Style Property
- Extensively Renovated and Extended Throughout
- Spacious Living Room
- Good Sized Kitchen with Range of Appliances and Dining Area
- Two Bright & Airy Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite, Bath, Separate Shower and Views Over Rolling Countryside
- Oil Fired Underfloor Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Pressurised Water System
- Cabled throughout with internet access points
- Beautifully Presented Landscaped Rear Garden Backing onto Open Countryside
- In Close Proximity to Shops, Beach and Primary School
- Ideal Purchase for First Time Buyer, Young Professional, Investor or Holiday Home Market
Additional InformationOffering much more than meets the eye here is an ideal opportunity for first time buyer, young professional, investor or holiday home market to purchase an extensively renovated and extended cottage style property with little left to do but move in and enjoy.
The owners have spent time, effort and money creating a property which retains a lot of the character associated with properties of this era yet has been brought up to speed to today's modern demands.
The property is bright on both levels with the ground floor comprising large living room and good sized modern fitted kitchen with range of appliances and dining area. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with separate shower and views over rolling countryside.
Outside there is a fully enclosed beautifully presented landscaped rear garden backing onto open countryside. Additional benefits include oil fired underfloor heating on both floors. Double glazed windows and modern levels of insulation throughout.
Situated right in the heart of Ballyhalbert centre the property is in close proximity to shops, the beach and primary school. This property really is well worth the view and we can recommend one at your earliest opportunity so as to avoid disappointment as we anticipate demand to be high.
- Front door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.76m (20' 0" x 12' 4")
20' 0" x 12' 4" (6.1m x 3.76m)
at widest points
High specification laminate wood effect floor, low energy spotlights, archway and sliding doors to kitchen with dining area.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 5")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, tiled splash back, extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, space for tumble dryer, concealed spotlighting, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, French doors to rear garden.
- Low energy spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.14m x 2.44m (13' 7" x 8' 8")
Low energy spotlights, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.44m (10' 9" x 8' 1")
at widest points
Velux window, low energy spotlights.
- White suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, beautiful country views, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, stainless steel heated towel rail, chrome low energy spotlights, extractor fan.
- Beautifully presented landscaped rear garden with paved terrace and barbecue area, attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, cracked slate, oil fired boiler and uPVC oil tank
Heading into Ballyhalbert from Ballywalter at the roundabout turn right onto High Street and Number 54 is just past the shops on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »