- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning semi-detached home on a spacious site
- Attractive entrance hall with feature front door and fan light and spindled stairs to the 1st floor accommodation
- Downstairs WC and separate cloak room under stairs
- Drawing room with Oak fireplace and solid wooden floor
- 4 good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Contemporary bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with PVC double doors to rear courtyard garden
- Stylish fitted kitchen with built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven and inset 5 ring gas hob
- Separate utility room with fitted units
- PVC double glazed windows
- Brick paved driveway and spacious patio/courtyard garden with double gates to side
- Alarm system
- Tiled floor to hall, WC, kitchen and utility room
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: £ 1100.10 per year as of 20/4/18
- Service Charge: £135 per year
- Floor Area: 1410 sq.ft. approx (Land and Property Services)
This handsome semi-detached home forms part of a highly respected and very desirable development of exclusive homes, wonderfully positioned on the edge of Moira’s bustling village with its array of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, as well as primary schools and commuter networks. The property is beautifully presented and will immediately appeal on internal inspection. Viewing a must!
From Moira main Street at round about, take 1st left into Glebe Park and turn right at T junction. Take 1st left and then 1st right into Glebe Gardens. No. 54 has a For Sale board.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »