- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
DescriptionBER TO BE CONFIRMED.
Sherry FitzGerald John Rohan are delighted to present this Ground floor commercial unit with one bed apartment, metered separately above for sale . The property is located in Ferrybank, Waterford circa half a kilometre from Rice Bridge which leads directly to the main quays in the city.
The premise's is located in a small parade of commercial outlets to include Ladbrokes, AIB, Mulligans Chemist, Spar and The Keogh Medical Practice. They front directly on to the main dual carriageway from the city, which links with the N25 to Wexford and The Waterford City bypass. It has the benefit of oil fired central heating and on street parking immediately adjacent. Upstairs Apartment comprises of single bedroom, bathroom, sitting room and Kitchen. Ground floor Commercial unit comprises, entrance lobby, 2 x offices, kitchenette and WC.
Virtual tour available on request.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.08m x 1.03m (3'7" x 3'5")
- Tiled Floor
- Ground Floor
- 6.12m x 3.13m (20'1" x 10'3")
- Laminated Floor
- 3.14m x 2.84m (10'4" x 9'4")
- Laminated floor
- 1.77m x 1.56m (5'10" x 5'1")
- Fully tiled. Fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit.
- 1.60m x 1.60m (5'3" x 5'3")
- Fully tiled, wc, whb.
- 1st Floor Apartment Kitchen
- 3.25m x 2.49m (10'8" x 8'2")
- Fitted Units, timber floor, plumbed for washing machine, dining area
- 2.38m x 2.11m (7'10" x 6'11")
- Living Room
- 3.27m x 2.35m (10'9" x 7'9")
- 1.75m x 1.74m (5'9" x 5'9")
- Electric Shower, Sink, Toilet
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »