- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Popular Convenient Residential Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Family Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Excellent First Time Buy
This charming 3 bedroom semi-detached will ideally suit the first time buyer searching for a well maintained home at a realistic price. Boasting a modern kitchen with dining aspect, deluxe family bathroom suite and 3 well-proportioned bedrooms. Positioned within easy walking distance of local amenities, schools and recreational parks. Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door with double glazed side screens into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- With laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 3.38m (14'8" x 11'1")
- Attractive period style marble fireplace with granite inset and wooden surround with matching hearth. Laminate flooring. Feature picture window.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH LIVING/ DINING ROOM 5.28m x 3.02m (17'4" x 9'11")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level modern units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated electric oven with 4 ring hob and extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Walk in understairs storage cupboard. Laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed window to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WHITE DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with thermostatic shower attachment, button flush w.c. and semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 4.29m x 3.23m (14'1" x 10'7")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 3.02m (10'7" x 9'11")
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.41m (9'2" x 7'11")
- At widest points. Storage cupboard comprising hotpress.
- Front garden laid in lawn with shrubs screened by perimeter fence and wall.
Extensive driveway to side with ample parking for a variety of vehicles.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence and stocked with a variety of shrubs.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »