This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow in a Cul-de-Sac Position
- Spacious Lounge, Open Plan to Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC External Joinery for Ease of Maintenance
- Detached Matching Garage and Tarmac Driveway with Parking Space
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Burglar Alarm System in House and Garage
This practical, easily managed home has over time, been well maintained by its caring owners who enjoying the many benefits of its neighbourhood stayed for over 40 years. Its well proportioned accommodation offers tremendous scope for the first time buyer and will also fulfil the requirements now or in the future for a growing family.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to .....
- 4.29m x 4.04m (14'1 x 13'3)
Wired for wall lights, open plan to .....
- Dining Area
- 3.15m x 2.49m (10'4 x 8'2)
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12'0 x 10'4)
Excellent range of high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets, 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built-in Neff double oven and four ring ceramic hob, extractor hood over,integrated fridge, laminate work surfaces, breakfast table, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.24m x 2.92m (13'11 x 9'7)
Range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2
- Range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising robes, drawers, dressing table unit and cupboards over.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.15m x 2.01m (10'4 x 6'7)
- Bath with timber panel, mixer taps, electric shower unit, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Hot press on landing with lagged copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater.
- Double gates to tarmac driveway and parking space. Detached Matching Garage: Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac garden area to the front with pebbled shrub bed. Enclosed and paved to the rear with featuer pebbled bed. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »