- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Modern detached family home set on a corner site within the much admired Coopers Mill Development
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- An ideal family layout incorporating a living room with feature bay window and fireplace plus a modern open plan kitchen with casual dining area and central island
- Separate utility room
- Three bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite shower room
- Luxury main bathroom with separate shower cubical
- South facing fully enclosed walled garden
- Detached garage with storage in the roof space
- Cream double glazed windows
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Security alarm system, white panelled doors throughout
- Located in a quiet cul de sac
- Driveway with parking for up to three cars
- Minutes from many local amenities including schools, leisure clubs and shopping facilities
Additional InformationTHE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE...
We fell in love with the location of our home, it's located in one of the best areas of the Coopers Mill development. It overlooks a green belt which gives a great country feel, it's at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac so there is no through traffic but yet it's a 2 minute walk to the link bus to the Glider which comes every 15 minutes, which makes the commute into Belfast very easily accessible.
During the warmer months we have enjoyed many a BBQ in the garden, as it gets the sun all afternoon and evening.
- Panelled door with fan light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect floor with staircase leading to the first floor. Cloakroom with low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.47m (17' 5" x 14' 8")
Feature bay window, fireplace with granite inset and gas fire, oak effect floor, low voltage lighting. Glimpses of the countryside.
- STUNNING KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.31m x 3.12m (17' 5" x 10' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level units, wood effect worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, under unit lighting, four ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor above, under oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, concealed gas boiler, central island, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting. French doors to south facing patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.6m (7' 1" x 5' 3")
Matching low level units, wood effect work tops with single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING
- Access to roof space which is partially floored.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.25m (13' 2" x 10' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle, fully tiled with thermostatically controlled shower unit, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.03m (10' 4" x 6' 8")
- 2.67m x 2.16m (8' 9" x 7' 1")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 2.97m (18' 1" x 9' 9")
Roller door. Light and power. Roof space fully floored.
- South facing rear garden laid in lawns and fully enclosed, to the side gardens are laid in lawns with beech hedging.
- Outside tap. Outside plugs.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to three cars.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Belfast turn left into Old Mill Meadows, continue through the roundabout onto Coopers Mill Park then take the first left into Coopers Mill Court, keep Left and No 54 will be on your right side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »