54 Cloneytrace Road,
Broughshane, Ballymena, BT43 7HY
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Offers around £299,000
Offers around £299,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 3 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 1 Mbps
2,123.6 sq. feet
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Living room with multi-fuel burning stove
- Kitchen with spacious dining area
- Bathroom with 4-piece white suite
- Luxury shower room with 3-piece suite
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Alarm system
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Loft with insulation
- Electric gates into property
- Detached double garage
- Outdoor utility area
- Outdoor WC
- Beautifully maintained gardens surrounding property
- Situated along the bus route for both Broughshane Primary School and Ballymena Town
- Constructed in the early 1900's but extended approximately 50 years ago
- Tenure: Freehold
- Estimated Domestic Rate Bill: £1,499.01
- Total area: approx. 197. 3 sq. metres (2123.6 sq. feet)
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC front door with decorative glazed pane. Door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With PVC glazed door from entrance porch.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.93m x 4.3m (16' 2" x 14' 1")
With multi-fuel burning stove to granite hearth, sandstone surround and mantle. Coving to ceiling. Wooden flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.79m x 4.3m (15' 9" x 14' 1")
With a range of eye and low-level fitted cream units, 1 1/4 bowl stainless-steel sink unit and drainer with stainless-steel mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and oven with stainless-steel extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge-freezer. Cutlery drawer. Saucepan drawers. Larder cupboard. Glazed display units. Under cabinet lighting. Splash back tiling. Spacious area for dining. Spot lighting to ceiling. PVC door to rear.
- REAR PORCH:
- With PVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.49m x 3.28m (14' 9" x 10' 9")
With fitted mirrored slide robes. Coving to ceiling. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.99m (10' 9" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.28m (10' 9" x 10' 9")
- With LFWC and WHB.
- 4-Piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, panelled bath with telephone shower head and elevated shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Hot-press with shelved storage. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3-piece suite comprising LFWC, WHB and walk-in shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- 1.88m x 1.04m (6' 2" x 3' 5")
With LFWC and WHB. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.18m (10' 10" x 7' 2")
With low-level fitted units, stainless-steel sink unit and drainer with stainless-steel mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Space for fridge-freezer.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 9.63m x 5.16m (31' 7" x 16' 11")
With electric door and side pedestrian access. Power and light. 2x storage sheds to side.
- Access off the main Cloneytrace Road onto paved driveway to side of property. Elevated decorative stoned area with planted shrubs and hedging. Paved area at front. Concrete area to rear. Outside WC and utility area. Garden in lawn to side of property, decorative stoned area with planted shrubs and hedging. Paved patio area ideal for BBQ season. Bounded by wooden fencing. Outside lights. Electricity outside. Outside tap.