- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Detached Home
- Priced to allow for some modernisation
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen with Casual Breakfast Area
- Ground Floor Cloaks with low flush suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Heating
- Detached Garage, Additional Ample Driveway Parking
- Front and Spacious Rear Garden.
Additional InformationThis attractive, red brick, detached home is located off the popular Belmont Church Road, in an area well known for its convenience to excellent schools, close proximity to popular shopping facilities including Belmont Village and within easy reach of Belfast City Airport and Belfast City Centre.
Although requiring modernisation, the internal layout offers well-proportioned accommodation which comprises of two separate reception rooms, a spacious kitchen, three well appointed bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, off street parking and a detached garage. Of particular note is the private mature rear garden.
Early internal inspection strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- 6.32m x 3.35m (20' 9" x 11' 0")
(into bay). Marble fireplace, cornice ceiling, double doors to outside.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.9m (11' 11" x 9' 6")
- 5.31m x 3.18m (17' 5" x 10' 5")
Oak kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, four ring hob, extractor fan, double oven, space for microwave, glazed display cabinet, part tiled walls, casual dining area , built-in cupboard, oil fired boiler, uPVC door to outside.
- Hotpress with built-in shelves and copper cylinder. Access to roofspace with light via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.31m x 3.38m (17' 5" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 1.88m (11' 8" x 6' 2")
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Front and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Summer house and patio area.
- Driveway parking leading to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.23m x 2.95m (17' 2" x 9' 8")
Electric roller shutter door, light and power.
From Belmont Road turn right into Belmont Church Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »