- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- High efficiency Grant Vortex oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors with a 'Solidor' composite front door.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in double oven, five ring gas hob unit and extractor hood.
- Generous family accommodation with four double bedrooms and four separate reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with free standing bath with ball in claw feet.
- Shower room with white suite and wall tiling.
- Detached garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Generous mature gardens to rear in lawns, hedges, trees, paved patio area, shrubs, bushes and pond.
- Development potential with potential alternative access to rear subject to the necessary permissions.
- Wiring, plumbing and roof replaced by current vendors.
- Short walking distance to town centre.
- Superfast fibre broadband and Virgin Cable available at this location.
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached family home was built circa 1908 as a manse by Rev. Torrens Boyd and is referred to in 1910 Ulster Towns Directory as 'Londonderry Villa'. Many of the early 20th century features have been retained including the original staircase with newel post, high ceilings, picture rails, cornicing and architraves. Sympathetic modernisation over the years has created a charming yet practical home for town living, with easy commuting to Belfast and Bangor.
- Enclosed and tiled entrance porch. Entrance hall.
- 4.39m x 3.89m (14' 5" x 12' 9")
Open fireplace with carved pine surround, cast iron inset and picture tiled inset (Alphonse Mucha, 'Reverie du Soir' design), slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.58m (14' 4" x 11' 9")
Cornice ceiling, large hand made ceiling rose.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Open fireplace with carved pine surround, cast iron and picture tiled inset (Alphonse Mucha, 'Repose de Nuit' design), slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.56m x 3.38m (11' 8" x 11' 1")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, walnut round edged work surfaces, built-in double oven, five ring gas hob unit, extractor hood, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, concealed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.56m (12' 1" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.56m (11' 8" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.48m (11' 8" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising free standing bath with ball in claw feet with mixer taps and
telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater, heated chrome towel rail.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, heated towel rail.
- Partially floored, Velux windows with potential conversion subject to the usual
permissions, approached by folding ladder.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.03m x 2.54m (16' 6" x 8' 4")
Double doors with light and power, approached by tarmac driveway with parking.
Covered rear area, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- Garden shed, greenhouse, oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap.
- MATURE GARDENS
- To rear in lawns, hedges, trees, paved patio area area, shrubs, bushes and pond.
Potential development with rear access from River Hill Drive subject to the usual permissions.
- GROUND RENT
Bangor Road, Newtownards
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »