- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Double Garage
- Fantastic views
- Popular location
- Utility room
- Large garden
Additional InformationSituated on a stunning elevated site this property must be viewed to fully appreciate all that it has to offer. The detached bungalow benefits from specular views over Slieve Croob and beyond and the well thought out adaptable accommodation is perfect for a growing family.
The property comprises entrance hall, living room, large kitchen with living and dining area, utility room, sunroom with multi fuel stove, shower room, study and four bedrooms with a family bathroom.
Outside the family home benefits from a large garden surrounding the property with an insulated double garage, ideal for someone who is working from home and a large shed. The stunning views are complimented by its close proximity to Dromara and Ballynahinch, along with being within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond, with many fantastic schools close at hand.
Rarely will you come across as spectacular a site in the country with the abundance of accommodation, this property is sure to appeal to many.
- Entrance porch 6'0 x 3'9 (1.83m x 1.14m)
- Pvc glazed front door to entrance porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor. Large store cupboard.
- Living room 17'1 x 14'9 (5.21m x 4.50m)
- Large bright living room with fantastic views over the Dromara Hills. Solid wooden flooring. Fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth.
- Kitchen/ living/ dining area 27'7 x 20'6 (8.41m x 6.25m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, recess for fridge freezer, dishwasher, range style cooker, integrated fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Utility room 8'7 x 7'7 (2.62m x 2.31m)
- A range of high and low level unit including stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, recess for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splash area. Door to rear.
- Office 9;7 x 8'6 (0.23m x 2.59m)
- Shower room 5'3 x 4'3 (1.60m x 1.30m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower unit. Tiled floor and splash.
- Sunroom 17'6 x 13'9 (5.33m x 4.19m)
- Tiled floor. Wood burning stove. Fantastic views.
- Bathroom 10'5 x 8'1 (3.18m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, shower cubicle, bath and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash area. Hotpress.
- Bedroom one 10'2 x 8'3 (3.10m x 2.51m)
- Solid wooden floor. Rear facing.
- Bedroom two 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.79m)
- Solid wooden floor and built in robes. Rear facing.
- Bedroom three 12'10 x 11'8 (3.91m x 3.56m)
- Solid wooden floor. Front facing.
- Bedroom four 10'6 x 11'0 (3.20m x 3.35m)
- Solid wooden floor and built in robes. Front facing.
- Double garage 21'2 x 18'7 (6.45m x 5.66m)
- Roller door. Insulated. Power and light.
- Large shed 16'5 x 13'1 (5.00m x 3.99m)
- Roller door. Power and light.
- To the front are gardens laid out in lawns with off street parking and fantastic views.
There is an large enclosed concrete yard to the rear and a patio area off the sunroom.
To the rear are large gardens laid out in lawns with mature plantings and fantastic views.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »