- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Three Storey Detached Family Home
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Finished To A Superb Standard Throughout
- Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- Spacious Bright Living Room With Bay Window
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Walk-In Dressing Room & Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Bathroom Suite On First Floor & Shower Room On Second Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Patios & Lawns With Sitting Areas & Driveway Parking To The Side
- Prime Location Convenient To Many Local Amenities Including Shops, Schools & Public Transport
- Popular & Sought After Location On Periphery Of Lisburn City Centre, Close To Motorway Networks & Sprucefield Shopping Centre
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superb three storey detached family home within the consistently popular Ballantine Garden Village Development.
This particular property has been finished to a very high standard by the current vendors and offers a luxury fitted kitchen and sanitary ware throughout the bathrooms and ensuites. This particular house is well positioned at the back of the development and is very private.
The accommodation which is exceptionally well appointed over three floors, offers a four bedroom layout, together with kitchen / dining area together with a spacious lounge, downstairs WC and ensuite, bathroom and shower room. The property also benefits from driveway parking to the side and enclosed gardens to the rear.
Perfectly situated on the periphery of Lisburn, the property is convenient to the City Centre, various motorway networks connecting Belfast City Centre and further afield, with Sprucefield Shopping Centre a short drive away.
With such a low maintenance and modern accommodation on offer, viewing is strongly recommended by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.65m x 4.59m (18' 6" x 15' 1")
Bay window. Storage cupboard. Wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.66m x 3.57m (18' 7" x 11' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Integrated fridge/freezer. 'Bosch' double oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. 'Hotpoint' integrated washing machine. 'Vaillant' gas boiler. Low voltage spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- Shelved hotpress.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.45m x 4.33m (14' 7" x 14' 2")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Built-in shelved storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled double shower with rainhead attachment. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.42m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Chrome heated towel radiator. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.06m x 3.58m (16' 7" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.08m x 3.58m (16' 8" x 11' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with rainhead attachment. Chrome heated towel radiator. Velux window.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Paved sitting area. Enclosed wooden fence with garden in lawn and paved sitting area with flower beds. Wooden shed with power and light, and space for dryer.
Enter Ballantine Garden Village via Hillhall Road. Turn left at entrance. Take first right on to Ballantine Way, then left on to Ballantine Lane. No. 54 is second house on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »