- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A most remarkable, newly constructed detached home offering luxurious up-graded living space with a most impressive, higher standard turnkey specification.
- Ready for the lucky new owner to simply add furniture, this extraordinary home has been finished with no expense spared coupled with this large corner position and feature gardens.
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with feature dressing area and luxury en-suite shower room with contemporary tiling.
- Good sized living room with lovely bay window and up-graded fire surround with feature glass fronted electric fire that can be Bluetooth operated from your phone.
- Downstairs W.C
- Luxury up-graded fitted kitchen with range of unused appliances as well as spotlights, plinth lighting and open plan entertaining space.
- Separate utility room with washer/dryer.
- Luxurious white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and beautiful tiling.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden with additional extended brick paviour patio space, outdoor electrical sockets, tap, railway sleepers/fencing and feature additional generous side garden.
- Off road car-parking with attractive fencing and outdoor security light.
- Gas central heating system / upvc double glazing.
- An extraordinary, detached home loaded with many extras and can only be fully appreciated upon an internal inspection, and we therefore highly recommend viewing this magnificent home that is offered for sale with no onward chain!
An extremely impressive, newly constructed detached home offering luxurious, contemporary living space with a magnificent high quality turnkey specification. Loaded with lots of extras above and beyond the standard specification and therefore offers a one off chance to purchase this chain free home ready for immediate occupation. Three good bedrooms. Master bedroom with dressing area and access to luxury ensuite shower room with contemporary tiling. Good sized living room with lovely bay window and feature upgraded fireplace and Bluetooth controllable electric fire providing an impressive feature. Downstairs w.c. Luxury upgraded fitted kitchen with range of unused appliances, spotlights and plinth lighting. Separate utility room. Luxurious white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and beautiful tiling. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed, feature rear garden laid in lawns with extended brick paviour patio, fencing and railway sleepers. Off road carparking with fenced boundary and security light. Feature lighting in eaves. New floor coverings throughout including attractive tiling throughout ground floor. Fantastic, large corner position with additional well maintained side gardens. Convenient residential location in proximity to Lisburn and all its plentiful amenities including schooling and arterial links as well as Belfast and leisure facilities to name a few and we strongly recommend viewing this extraordinary home that awaits the lucky new buyers. EPC - B82.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor, storage understairs, spotlights.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled floor and partially tiled walls, exrtactor fan,
- LIVING ROOM 16'5 x 12'0 (5.00m x 3.66m)
- Beautiful tiled floor, spotlights, feature bay window, feature up-graded fire surround and Bluetooth operated/remote operated glass, electric fire.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 13'11 x 10'7 (4.24m x 3.23m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, pelmet flooring, underunit lighting, spotlights, Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to enclosed garden.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, washer/dryer, extractor fan, beautiful tiled floor, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 13'0 x 10'6 (3.96m x 3.20m)
- Dressing area to;
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled floor and walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 x 7'10 (3.20m x 2.39m)
- TV point.
- BEDROOM 3 10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- Built-in robes.
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, beautiful partially tiled walls and floor, hotpress.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden laid in lawns and feature extensive brick paviour patio, outside tap, off road carparking, well maintained garden to front and side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »