54 Ardmore Road, Holywood BT18 0PJ
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow on Spacious Site
- Bright and Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen Open to Dining Area with Access to Rear Patio
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Built in Robes
- Bathroom Comprising of White Suite
- Roofspace Floored for Storage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Soffits and Facias
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Patio
- Excellent Local Amenities in Holywood Town Centre
- Ideally Suited to the Young Family or Retired Couple alike
Additional InformationNumber 54 is a recently refurbished detached bungalow within the popular Ardmore Road, this private and beautifully maintained property is sure to attract great interest.
With the accommodation comprising of a bright lounge with outlook to the front garden, kitchen/dining area with access to rear patio, three bedrooms and a family bathroom this property is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers such as downsizers, young professionals, and investors alike.
Externally there is a driveway and garage which provides ample parking, private front garden and a large enclosed rear patio and courtyard surrounding the property.
This location has a proven track record for strong demand and is conveniently located within easy reach of Holywood's town centre with its many shops and restaurants. There is also ease of access to the main arterial routes for city commuting as well as Holywood railway halt.
- Double glazed front door. Double glazed side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden flooring. Access hatch to roofspace.
- 5.23m x 3.23m (17' 2" x 10' 7")
Carved and painted fireplace surround. Tiled inset and hearth. Open fire. Dual aspect windows. Mature outlook to front and side. Oak laminate wooden flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 7.11m x 2.54m (23' 4" x 8' 4")
Range of built-in high and low level hand painted style units. Laminate work surface and splashback. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor hood above. Stainless steel oven below. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Concealed gas fired boiler. Plumbed for dishwasher. Single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Oak laminate wooden flooring. Ample dining and living space. Mature outlook to front and side. uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.67m (13' 2" x 8' 9")
Modern built-in robes. Double built-in robes x two with drawer units. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.95m (10' 3" x 9' 8")
Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, cabinets below, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, glass shower screen, Triton electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, linen press with built-in shelving, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.08m (10' 6" x 6' 10")
Outlook to Side
- Floored for storage. Electric light.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.36m x 2.67m (17' 7" x 8' 9")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage. Mature front gardens laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, enclosed to side and rear, easily maintained in paved patio areas and loose pebbled areas, excellent degree of privacy, outdoor light and water tap.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, along the High Street in the direction of Bangor, turn right before leaving Holywood onto Croft Road. Continue up Croft Road and after the junction for Victoria Road turn right into Ardmore Road. Number 54 is located towards the top on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »